Bears at Gamecocks

RocketDawg

Oct 21, 2011
Fake punt failed by SC. Not a great move after the fact (or even before). Gives the Bears the ball on the SC 36.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
So Joe Judge has fallen all the way down to being an analyst at Ole Miss?
I am genuinely wondering what OM is paying these “analysts”. Judge and Arnett weren’t exactly making chump change, and it’s really hard to imagine either taking a role like this at OM unless they were making it well worth their while

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
Sellers looks like a kid that’s been used to being the best athlete on the field all his life, and he’s finding out what it’s like to be on the field with similar athletes
When he drops back to pass he looks like he's more interested in running than passing.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I am genuinely wondering what OM is paying these “analysts”. Judge and Arnett weren’t exactly making chump change, and it’s really hard to imagine either taking a role like this at OM unless they were making it well worth their while
Arnett making $67,800 according to Clarion Ledger. Joe Judge $35,700

Bullldawg78

Aug 30, 2018
Comedy Reaction GIF by Bayerischer Rundfunk

Birmingham calling refs similar to our halftimeast week!

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I thought some ole miss guy said Kiffin has matured. Stop acting some baby on the sideline. Ok to get angry but throwing your clip board is not mature.

RockyDog

Jan 2, 2023
I thought some ole miss guy said Kiffin has matured. Stop acting some baby on the sideline. Ok to get angry but throwing your clip board is not mature.
He hasn’t grown up at all. All you have to do is look at his tweeter trolling. He just looks stupid doing it when they lose

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
The fake injuries are unbearable. I think Kiffin is using it to thumb his nose at the NCAA. The NCAA is going to be forced to change it rules.
I’ll tell you one way that Lebby could get back into my good graces this season. Even if we’re 1-10 headed into the Egg Bowl, have our defense fake an injury on every single MFing play. Don’t care if we lose 50-0, just make that game last 6 hours with one flop after another

Reactions: El Perro Grande

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
The fake injuries are unbearable. I think Kiffin is using it to thumb his nose at the NCAA. The NCAA is going to be forced to change it rules.
THIS…..on its current pace, this game may be 4 hours long with OM players constantly taking a knee

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login