Anastasia Hayes

DawgsOnTheWing

Sep 26, 2012
I haven’t kept up last couple of games. Why is she not playing? I can’t find anything posted online. Status?

ETA: Bart Gregory just said on broadcast that she did not play vs UTMartin or today. Gave no reason.

Last edited:

PirateDawg

Jan 9, 2020
I haven’t kept up last couple of games. Why is she not playing? I can’t find anything posted online. Status?

ETA: Bart Gregory just said on broadcast that she did not play vs UTMartin or today. Gave no reason.

Don't know but the team looks disinterested in playing today. Looks like slow motion compared to Troy. We've gone from excellent defense to no defense since Vic left.

MissStFan87

Feb 15, 2007
I read the other day that she suffered some sort of accident (hit to the head, I think?) before the UT Martin game, but I can't remember where I saw that.

G-Dawg

Sep 6, 2012
The head coach at Troy is Chandra Rigby, who was the head coach at Holmes CC. We are a power 5 school who recently played for a national championship. And we're losing to a former JUCO coach. No offense to Rigby, because she does a really good job.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
It’s really incredible just how fast the WBB program nosedived. Vic really was our program. We were nothing before he got here, and we’ve gone back to nothing now that he’s gone.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Hayes suffered a concussion just before the start of the Martin game. She sat out today because of that.

The team is extremely short handed, and Hayes being out just makes it worse, and this was a bad loss obviously, but it's the only bad loss they've had in terms of losses to bad teams. I doubt they're going to have a good season, but I'm sure as hell not going to talk down the ones who are making an effort against stacked odds.

With fans like some here, who the hell needs enemies

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login