Dallas has no running game at all.

Anon1699920793

Nov 13, 2023
Really. Where did you see Henry say that? All I’ve heard Henry say is as soon as Baltimore gets as interested he knew that’s where he wanted to be?

can you please share that quote that Henry said he’d take less to play in Dallas?
The reporters inside the star that cover the CB for a living. Topic of many of their podcasts

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
Cool story, but the most talented roster he played offensively was the 2016 roster. More PB last year but that 2016 roster was loaded on the OL RB and receiver.
2019 line was better

id also take the combo of cooper and lamb and Shultz over Bryant, Beasley and a over the hill witten

The 18, 19, 20 and 23 teams all had more pro bowl selections on the offensive side and overall than the 16 team.

but hey we should all trust your madden video game judgement

BonzoGoesToCollege

Aug 24, 2012
Last season. If Dallas made it clear they had no intentions of paying dak. And he could either play out the franchise years or they could try to trade him somewheee he wanted to go….. you can say all you want that dak wouldn’t agree… but I think he would

Tyrone smith could never afford. Henry was a pipe dream. Henry has said many times Baltimore was his first choice.

but again, another paper gm here that thinks he’s playing madden on the video game. Dallas as built it every way they possible could in this window. They haven’t won. Jerry jones deserves tons of credit for putting together some very good rosters for a long window of time. The windows is now closed. The minute lamb and dak got their contracts, Dallas went all in on super stars at the expense of the team. Which is fine. But their superstars need to be superstars… and so far… one is hurt… and the other two aren’t playing anything near superstar level
I'm gonna have to respectfully disagree with you on this point. If the rosters were so good, they wouldn't have missed the playoffs as much as they have. This year will be the 16th time since the dumbazz fired Jimmy that dallas has failed to make the playoffs. They have only won 4 playoff games since the effects of Jimmy Johnson wore off. Jones and his douche of a son are good a 1 thing. Suckering all of America out of their hard earned money.

Reactions: Anon1699920793

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
I'm gonna have to respectfully disagree with you on this point. If the rosters were so good, they wouldn't have missed the playoffs as much as they have. This year will be the 16th time since the dumbazz fired Jimmy that dallas has failed to make the playoffs. They have only won 4 playoff games since the effects of Jimmy Johnson wore off. Jones and his douche of a son are good a 1 thing. Suckering all of America out of their hard earned money.
Jerry took over in 1989. That’s 35 years.

he’s won 3 super bowls
Been to the playoffs 18 times
Won 13 division titles
Had a winning record 25 of those 35 seasons

That’s top 5 minimum….go find me more than 5 organizations in the nfl that can say the same over that course of time

Anon1699920793

Nov 13, 2023
2019 line was better

id also take the combo of cooper and lamb and Shultz over Bryant, Beasley and a over the hill witten

The 18, 19, 20 and 23 teams all had more pro bowl selections on the offensive side and overall than the 16 team.

Way too old for Madden lad and CD didn’t break out until after Cooper left. Many questioned f he was a true WR1. To think they thought Galop was a WR 2

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
Way too old for Madden lad and CD didn’t break out until after Cooper left. Many questioned f he was a true WR1. To think they thought Galop was a WR 2
Again. Cool story right bro?

lamb was a pro bowler in 2021. Cooper was still on the roster

were those Same people questioning if lamb a PROBOWLER could be a number 1, the same people on the podcast that quoted Henry? Asking for a friend…. Lol

Last edited:

Anon1699920793

Nov 13, 2023
2019 line was better

LOL Conner Williams was awful at LG in 19.

BonzoGoesToCollege

Aug 24, 2012
Jerry took over in 1989. That’s 35 years.

he’s won 3 super bowls
Been to the playoffs 18 times
Won 13 division titles
Had a winning record 25 of those 35 seasons

That’s top 5 minimum….go find me more than 5 organizations in the nfl that can say the same over that course of time
I'm not arguing that. My argument relates only to post Jimmy Johnson success (or lack thereof). He can't win without someone smart making player personnel decisions. He's sucked at football ever since he canned Jimmy. His ego couldn't accept the fact that Jimmy was the only reason he has those super bowl rings.

Anon1699920793

Nov 13, 2023
Again. Cool story right bro?

lamb was a pro bowler in 2021. Cooper was still on the roster

were those Same people questioning if lamb could be a number 1, the same people on the podcast that quoted Henry? Asking for a friend…. Lol
Pro bowl is a popularity contest that’s why it’s loaded up with cowboys LOL

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
I'm not arguing that. My argument relates only to post Jimmy Johnson success (or lack thereof). He can't win without someone smart making player personnel decisions. He's sucked at football ever since he canned Jimmy. His ego couldn't accept the fact that Jimmy was the only reason he has those super bowl rings.
Well if you want to excluded anyone’s best years in any sport and give them zero credit just because… then yeah that will lessen the resume….

however he was the gm and owner during those years as well… he also won a Super Bowl without jimmy too

Anon1699920793

Nov 13, 2023
Jones had two elite QB’s fall into his lap and has won bc of their talent but did not put a roster together nor a coaching staff to win it all. Garet was there for most of Dak’s career and he can’t even get a job

Reactions: BonzoGoesToCollege

Anon1699920793

Nov 13, 2023
Well if you want to excluded anyone’s best years in any sport and give them zero credit just because… then yeah that will lessen the resume….

however he was the gm and owner during those years as well… he also won a Super Bowl without jimmy too
Won one with Jimmy’s players and culture he created yes. You knew it was over after that and they have not made one good coaching hire since.

BonzoGoesToCollege

Aug 24, 2012

Be serious. Jimmy set that one up on a T for Switzer. Switzer was way more incompetent at NFL coaching than Jones is at running an NFL franchise. And that's saying alot.

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
Be serious. Jimmy set that one up on a T for Switzer. Switzer was way more incompetent at NFL coaching than Jones is at running an NFL franchise. And that's saying alot.
Seriously. I posted jerry jones resume over 35 years. What his franchise has accomplished over that time isn’t matched by more than 5 organizations, probably more like 3.

if you want to cherry pick and take certain years away from someone to make a case for how bad you think they are so be it. If I took 3 seasons away from Eli mannings career hes thought of much differently as well. If I took 3 seasons away from Mullins tenure here it looks a lot different

Anon1699920793

Nov 13, 2023
Seriously. I posted jerry jones resume over 35 years. What his franchise has accomplished over that time isn’t matched by more than 5 organizations, probably more like 3.

if you want to cherry pick and take certain years away from someone to make a case for how bad you think they are so be it. If I took 3 seasons away from Eli mannings career hes thought of much differently as well. If I took 3 seasons away from Mullins tenure here it looks a lot different
They have not made it to a NFC champ game in nearly 30 years. Good grief man I feel embarrassed for you with these takes. The only real success he has had was with one coach who he allowed to make roster decisions and after he was getting too much credit he fired him. Has not had a good coach in nearly 30 years. Mike was jobless on the streets and he’s the best one

Last edited:

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
Nobody is cherry picking. It's very clear what the Cowboys have been for the last 23 seasons:

exactly 4 playoff wins.

4 (half of them won by Dak)

Sucks for America's Team and their fans.
Yep and Jerry deserves to shoulder some blame for that. And he’s gotten tons of it, he just doesn’t deserve it all. Some of our best and highly paid players have laid some big egg in those games.

plus, it’s just my opinion, but the nfl has changed over the last 20 years. You’ve basically gotta have elite qb play to win a Super Bowl, minus a few exceptions. Dallas hasn’t gotten that, neither have a lot of other teams, when it’s mattered most

Dak does have half them playoff wins in the last 24 years (2) but he’s also got half the loses in that same time (5)

Anon1699920793

Nov 13, 2023
Only question
Nobody is cherry picking. It's very clear what the Cowboys have been for the last 23 seasons:

exactly 4 playoff wins.

4 (half of them won by Dak)

Sucks for America's Team and their fans.
i
Yep and Jerry deserves to shoulder some blame for that. And he’s gotten tons of it, he just doesn’t deserve it all. Some of our best and highly paid players have laid some big egg in those games.

plus, it’s just my opinion, but the nfl has changed over the last 20 years. You’ve basically gotta have elite qb play to win a Super Bowl, minus a few exceptions. Dallas hasn’t gotten that, neither have a lot of other teams, when it’s mattered most

Dak does have half them playoff wins in the last 24 years (2) but he’s also got half the loses in that same time (5)
Mahomes was not elite last year, they won bc of their defense and of course Purdy was also not elite and he got there. Coaching and toughness wins in the playoffs when every detail matters. CB have neither and have not had it since Jimmy left. Cowboys are a soft fb team on both LOS

• Haha
Reactions: HuntDawg

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
Of the last 10 Super Bowls (and I may cherry picking), Brady and Mahomes have won 7. The other winners were old Peyton Manning, Matthew Stafford and Nick Foles.

I know folks don't like to give much credit to coaches, but Pederson, Arians, McVay, and, especially Reid and Belichick are all pretty good and would sure be a lot better than what they've had in Dallas since Jimmy J. left.

Anon1699920793

Nov 13, 2023
Of the last 10 Super Bowls (and I may cherry picking), Brady and Mahomes have won 7. The other winners were old Peyton Manning, Matthew Stafford and Nick Foles.

I know folks don't like to give much credit to coaches, but Pederson, Arians, McVay, and, especially Reid and Belichick are all pretty good and would sure be a lot better than what they've had in Dallas since Jimmy J. left.
Elite QB play he said. Mahomes and the chiefs didn’t score for almost 4 straight quarters spanding two games in the playoffs last year lol

TPIPER36

May 19, 2023
Dak is pretty mid these days, and way overpaid. I liked him a lot in his early years but not so much these days

Last edited:
Reactions: HuntDawg

Anon1699920793

Nov 13, 2023

Any of those guys gets fired and they’d have a choice of many jobs open at the end of the year. Mike wouldn’t get a call from anyone.

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
Only question

i

Mahomes was not elite last year, they won bc of their defense and of course Purdy was also not elite and he got there. Coaching and toughness wins in the playoffs when every detail matters. CB have neither and have not had it since Jimmy left. Cowboys are a soft fb team on both LOS
Mahomew has a rating over 100 and a qbr of 90 in the playoffs last season that’s elite

Dak career playoff passer rating is 90 and qbr is in the 60s.

go back 20 years. I won’t waste time posting it. Elite qb play wins and trumps all.

Last edited:

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
Mike McCarthy someone that has won 170 games in his career. Won a Super Bowl. The only coach who’s managed to win a Super Bowl with the great Aaron Rodgers. Named coach of the year. Has a street named after him in Green Bay. And has 3 straight 12 win seasons in Dallas….

is a bad coach…….. got it

Anon1699920793

Nov 13, 2023
Mahomew has a rating over 100 and a qbr of 90 in the playoffs last season that’s elite

Dak career playoff passer rating is 90 and qbr is in the 60s.
Also best play caller in FB helps Mahomes but of course he’s great. He competed 56% of his passes against Miami last year, if not for the defense he doesn’t get out of round 1. If he had Dallas’s defense he doesn’t even make the playoffs. When you have one high QBR game when the bills had 7 defensive starters out it makes it look better yes. He said himself the defense carried them so he doesn’t agree with you

Anon1699920793

Nov 13, 2023
Mike McCarthy someone that has won 170 games in his career. Won a Super Bowl. The only coach who’s managed to win a Super Bowl with the great Aaron Rodgers. Named coach of the year. Has a street named after him in Green Bay. And has 3 straight 12 win seasons in Dallas….

is a bad coach…….. got it
Hmmm and what was he doing when he got the call from Dallas? Oh yes on the streets

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
Hmmm and what was he doing when he got the call from Dallas? Oh yes on the streets
The same thing jimmy Johnson was doing when he got the call from the dolphins or doug Peterson was when he got the call from Jacksonville…. Or the same thing bill bellichek is doing now….. oh and none of them are good coaches right????

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
Also best play caller in FB helps Mahomes but of course he’s great. He competed 56% of his passes against Miami last year, if not for the defense he doesn’t get out of round 1. If he has Dallas’s defense he doesn’t even make the playoffs
He won. That’s what people like you don’t get. Quarterbacks are paid to win. He did enough to win. Even at C game, he won. Then he was elite the rest of the way. Dak unfortunately struggles to find his C game in the playoffs and way too often his F game has shown up

HuntDawg

Oct 25, 2018
Johnson chose not to coach he got yearly calls. Bill got no thank you’s from everyone
Dang first you know Henry well enough to know he would take less… now you know jimmy Johnson got calls yearly.

Surprised you have this much time to spend on a message board with all your famous friends

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
over it dead horse GIF

Anon1699920793

Nov 13, 2023
He won. That’s what people like you don’t get. Quarterbacks are paid to win. He did enough to win. Even at C game, he won. Then he was elite the rest of the way. Dak unfortunately struggles to find his C game in the playoffs and way too often his F game has shown up
Yes but stupid people thinks a QB can win it by himself with said C game. That’s incorrect, he beat Miami bc his defense carried him when he did not play well and it was that way most of the season. Listen he’s a great player but he also has an elite defense and play caller with him.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login