And it is done...now on to football

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
This is an example of a player being stupid. He should have just stayed at Stanford if aTm was going to be his ultimate destination. I know his 'trainer' or whatever is there, but who cares. He's much less 'hidden' in that aTm lineup than at MSU. If he wanted to transfer for baseball reasons, then LSU or MSU was the play, not aTm.

Just really really dumb. Unless it's NIL, which I doubt, because LSU/MSU would have matched anything. To me, this screams that he's still a 'kid', and hey, kids have to do dumb things sometimes to learn.

I will probably be actively cheering against aTm this year, for multiple reasons. But this is the type of transfer that just sucks. I'm not blaming it all on Montgomery, but the circumstances around it just....suck. I hate it for college baseball.
He chose aTm because of their new Barbie house.
This is an example of a player being stupid. He should have just stayed at Stanford if aTm was going to be his ultimate destination. I know his 'trainer' or whatever is there, but who cares. He's much less 'hidden' in that aTm lineup than at MSU. If he wanted to transfer for baseball reasons, then LSU or MSU was the play, not aTm.

Just really really dumb. Unless it's NIL, which I doubt, because LSU/MSU would have matched anything. To me, this screams that he's still a 'kid', and hey, kids have to do dumb things sometimes to learn.

I will probably be actively cheering against aTm this year, for multiple reasons. But this is the type of transfer that just sucks. I'm not blaming it all on Montgomery, but the circumstances around it just....suck. I hate it for college baseball.
He went to aTm for their new Barbie house

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login