And Long Beach St

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
Loses 1-0 to Sacramento State in 10 innings.

17 it! We’re still national champs!
Woof.

We need to pop them helium filled bubble heads real quick and in a hurry. Too many soft travel ballers who have had it easy, they all got to play on the best team and never had to struggle. The boss boys left and we have to make do with the spoiled leftovers. They better step and lead soon.

I think Sims, Tanner and Hancock will get it together before it's all said and done.

maroonmania

Feb 23, 2008
Loses 1-0 to Sacramento State in 10 innings.

17 it! We’re still national champs!

After watching our Friday performance against a team as poor as Northern KY it became pretty obvious that losing the series to LBSU last weekend had much more to do with us than them.

Bulldog from Birth

Jan 23, 2007
Sacramento State is a decent baseball program. They’re not a Super Regional level program. But definitely a “can win a couple games in an NCAA regional” kind of program.

It is way too early to panic like this. We will be fine. We are going to be a nightmare matchup for folks come June when we can run Sims and Cade out there in back to back games. The hitting will come around. I don’t think we are a national seed this year. But I think we will end up as a Top 16 team that hosts.

They also got their *** whooped yesterday by Sacramento. Long Beach is now 2-3

PuebloDawg

Sep 29, 2021
We are still REALLY struggling as a team. Play like these past two weekends in SEC play, we won’t win a series against anyone.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login