Dawgs squared game thread

tired

Sep 16, 2013
We're well coached by the head guy. Hutzler is the most unaware coach I've ever met. His scheme and verbiage is just plan comical.

A good DC wouldn't have given up half a mile of offense.

State has the money now. Lebby now has to sell himself and find a new DC. He will have no excuse next year for no marked improvements. He has the support & funds to go get the players he needs.

UpTheMiddlex3Punt

May 28, 2007
We're well coached by the head guy. Hutzler is the most unaware coach I've ever met. His scheme and verbiage is just plan comical.

A good DC wouldn't have given up half a mile of offense.

State has the money now. Lebby now has to sell himself and find a new DC. He will have no excuse next year for no marked improvements. He has the support & funds to go get the players he needs.
Finding a good DC is more important than recruiting right now.

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
The defense I have heard is he was going after a ref or a Georgia coach. So Kirby is trying to shove a ref, his own coach, or MVB. All of those I am pretty sure you are not suppose to hit or shove. If the roles are reversed Lebby would be fined and ejected.
View attachment 669246
Roles are reversed and MVB runs over Kirby, there's a flag, and a GA bench cleared and about 10 minutes of "sorting it out"

CEO2044

May 11, 2009
No doubt, but not enough. What if MVB retaliated? He’d be penalized or suspended.

can’t be fair. What if coaches could do this without penalty? Wouldn’t they do it at times to provoke players or get in their heads? Has to be a penalty.

Nov 22, 2023
Cheap shot on a defenseless player on the opposing team. Middle aged Kirby mad because he couldn't stop us, and get a large margin of victory in a game that was pretty much settled, for a "statement" win. He made a statement alright, he is trash.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login