And that should do it for this season.

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
Really no realistic chance to dig out of this hole. Nor do we have the ability. Hats off to the pitching staff today though.

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
I've been holding out hope for this team but they just don't seem have that "it" it takes to win. Not giving up but getting there pretty quick.

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
Both losses are squarely on our pitching decisions…

Really no realistic chance to dig out of this hole. Nor do we have the ability. Hats off to the pitching staff today though.

We gave Captain Disaster a long leash last night, and then yanked our staff’s mistake a dozen pitches into the game today. Both were the reasons we lost, all things considered.

I’m glad we got the natty last year, but it’s alarming how bad this staff is having to make do with their own players. Terrifying, really.

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
When you go 1-15 with RISP it’s not on pitching. And hell we didn’t even need a hit several of those times

MSUDC11

Aug 23, 2012
I’m not going to hold my breath but we are about to hit a stretch of our schedule where I could see us rattling off 3 or 4 series wins and righting the ship to some extent. Or maybe we continue to tank.

But Auburn, Ole Miss, Mizzou, Florida, Texas A&M… those are still winnable series even with as much as we’ve struggled. Don’t think we’ll win all of them or even have to but it’s possible we put together a nice record in that stretch.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Exactly. This is more on hitting than pitching. The bullpen did an extraordinary job considering.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login