Andrew Taylor?

Sep 11, 2019
What’s going on with him?! He didn’t even get in against Bethune. Is he still on the team?

Considering his experience & production coming in from the portal, I’m just surprised his production here has been close to nil. Discuss amongst yourselves.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
He’s turning into a huge ‘what could have been’.

For the record, I’m not sure where he is in the rotation even without his issues.

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
This thread disappointed me.

I was expecting…

Andy Griffith GIF

Reactions: msugrad2003

Fighting Irish.sixpack

Oct 26, 2012
What’s going on with him?! He didn’t even get in against Bethune. Is he still on the team?

Considering his experience & production coming in from the portal, I’m just surprised his production here has been close to nil. Discuss amongst yourselves.

He is a head case. Great rid of him!

BirdPuppy

Aug 5, 2023
He’s a good player, but I don’t think he’s cut out for Jans. However, good to see Fort contributing again.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
- if it's a personal matter, don't be a dick and make fun of the reason until the reason is actually known.
- yeah he hasn't panned out yet. She can clearly shoot, but hasn't struck me as a more complete player than multiple guards on the team.
- if he had been playing more, whose minutes would he take? A reasonable assessment of the roster(so not emotional rants or hot takes) show the other guards are also deserving of minutes.
- we are deep in the perimeter right now. Someone has to sit, it's just basic math.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Was glad to see Fort get some minutes and contribute today. We are going to need him in conference play for depth and someone who can hit some outside shots. I think Taylor is a lost cause.

Reactions: patdog
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login