Anonymous SEC Coach: State will miss Leach

hdogg

Nov 21, 2014
I say this respectfully, but I say it factually:

Brian Kelly let a kid die on his watch.
Jimbo Fisher is an arrogant redneck ******* and terrible coach who happens to have a school with an $18 billion endowment behind him.
Lane Kiffin is a desperate cocky ******* who has done nothing yet gets constantly fellatioed by the most desperate fanbase in the country.
I can't even remember the fatass's name who coaches UPig.
Nick Saban is literally satan in a straw hat.
Hugh Freeze is... good lord, I can't even.

Excuse me while I'm over here not giving AF what any of these lowlife scumbags think we will or won't be without Coach Leach.

I just logged in after being out for a while to say that this is my 2nd favorite post in recent memory. Favorite was poopops bashing texas (where I live, but he's right). And of course all impp are tied for 3rd.

But damn, you speak the truth!

Reactions: Darryl Steight

Walkthedawg

Oct 3, 2022
Each year I really hate hearing from this Coach Anonymous. Is he even greek?

Yea. And remember when “coach Anonymous” said we royally fricked up firing Croom? And that same coach Anonymous” has been predicting MSU to fall short of a bowl game every year between 2010 and 2013, go to the Liberty in 14, and fall short of a bowl from 15-22 while finishing last every year?

We may take a step back this year. Could happen. But everyone is talking like it’s destruction of the program. Just like 2008-2009 was somehow supposed to be.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
People keep saying this and it's stupid IMO. We can't be any worse offensively than we were last year at times. This idea that we're going to take a step back from last year is horrific to consider, given how bad we were offensively last year. And before anyone comes back with offensive stats, those are skewed by playing terrible opponents. Our offense was horrible against virtually everyone with a pulse on defense.
ABSOLUTLY THIS. If the offense is worse, we will be in real trouble.

Reactions: ChE1997 and patdog

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
Stupid take. Leach did a pretty good job, but nothing Dan Mullen or Jackie Sherrill didn't do. Really, even Joe Moorhead just going by the record. No one really has any idea what to expect from MSU football this fall, but I'm guessing it won't be much different than it's been for most of the last 30 years, excluding the Croom era.

He actually did quite a bit that Jackie Sherrill didn’t do. As did the other 2 names on the list. We were never anything close to an offensive powerhouse under Sherrill.

As for Mullen, when you throw out the 2.5 years of having an NFL franchise caliber QB running the show, he met or exceeded his performances as well. Mullen never did anything special offensively at MSU outside of Dak. His teams were perceived to be much better than they were offensively, based on the 5 years that preceded his arrival.

But, both Mullen and Leach were outstanding offensive coaches, along with being very capable program managers. The reasons the offenses weren’t elite here was not because of them. It was because of the lack of talent relative to the rest of the league. And that’s the same problem that Arnett and Barbay are going to face as well….except its going to be even worse since their entire tenures will occur during the NIL era.

So yeah, the offense might not get worse, but its not very likely that it gets better without better Jimmy’s and Joe’s.

Reactions: FQDawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login