Another balloon/object shot down over Lake Huron

Status
Not open for further replies.

RocketDawg

Oct 21, 2011

BingleCocktail

May 25, 2014
Just announced. Could have been the same "radar anomaly" that was over northern Montana last night?

Airspace was closed for a short time, perhaps reopened after the shoot-down.

comedy aliens GIF by People of Earth TBS

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
These are all objects launched by SpaceX at the direction of Musk. He is doing it to take the months long criticism away from him and Twitter, while also fueling Twitter use.

Heavy on the **...but nothing would surprise me at this point in life.

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
Now there's another really large one, nearly stationary, over Scottsdale, Arizona. It appears to have quite a bit of advanced optical equipment on board, and may possibly be manned. Biden is considering shooting it down, but is being urged not to by the Joint Chiefs of Staff.
beer showers if they get it on the first shot

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
These are all objects launched by SpaceX at the direction of Musk. He is doing it to take the months long criticism away from him and Twitter, while also fueling Twitter use.

Heavy on the **...but nothing would surprise me at this point in life.
And seven years ago he was a hero to the left.

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
What bothers me is we supposedly lost visual and radar contact with it over Montana when it got dark and didn't pick it up again until it was over lake Huron this morning. Have we not updated our radar since WWII or what ?

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

RocketDawg

Oct 21, 2011
The general in charge of NORAD said the object shot down over Lake Huron was "octagonal in shape with strings hanging off it".

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
I predict, if we are ever about to be attacked from the West, that we will be flooded with a barrage of balloons, before hand.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
What is ,potentially, being released soon that will link a lot of folks to a certain island or person?
Ah, the perfect conspiracy post.

If something does eventually come out, even if it hasnt even happened yet, then you can claim to have known and been correct.
If something doesnt ever come out, then you can claim 'they' suppressed it.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
👆🏼thinks Elon is right wing
Do I? Cant say I can remember ever saying that. I think he is a dbag. I thought he was a brilliant dbag many years ago, I thought he was a really smart dbag some years ago, and I currently think he is an impulsive dbag.
Whether he is right wing, left wing, or just a impulsive juvenile troll doesnt impact what I think of him..

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
After the Chiner balloon I think some bozo in the northwest with a roll of mylar, a heat sealer and bottle of helium thought it would be fun to make some car-sized balloons, fill them enough to just get off the ground and then sit back and watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login