Another homerun out of George Count...Marquez Dortch.

scotchie42

May 26, 2013
"Mojo" remiinds me of a kid named Eric Moulds that preceded him from "The County" to the Dogs. He will be joining Tanner Logan, who ain't too bad either. I watched Eric and Marquez play and they are very similar iin speed and talent.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
It wasn't easy getting fishwater to pony up, but we got it done**

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
"Mojo" remiinds me of a kid named Eric Moulds that preceded him from "The County" to the Dogs. He will be joining Tanner Logan, who ain't too bad either. I watched Eric and Marquez play and they are very similar iin speed and talent.
Hold up partner. Dortch is 6'0" about 175 lbs. according to 247, and we know they never go too low, always embellish on the high side. Mould was like 6'3", 205 lbs. and yoked.

I'm sure Dortch is a great player but let's not go comparing him to Moulds, who basically played every position for George County, and was one of the most freaky athletes we've ever signed.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
I'm glad to have Dortch and he's super athletic, but he's no Eric Moulds. I don't even think he's the best receiver we signed yesterday.

GulfDawg

May 15, 2021
Dortch is another great athlete out of George County but I don't think he is an Eric Moulds. He has potential but Eric was in a class of his own. I have never seen anyone with a flat foot vertical anywhere like Eric. Dude was a STUD. I watched Eric's high school career in basketball and football closely and he is the most athletic person I have ever seen. We have had some great athletes come out of George County and hopefully Dortch will be one that people in The County will be talking about for a long time. Glad to have him as a Bulldog!

Cooterpoot

Aug 29, 2012

He's nothing like Moulds. Few are.

woozman

Nov 13, 2004
Please send me a bottle of what you are drinking!!!!lol

I'm glad we got the kid, but Moulds was borderline super human at times.

Yep. He would have been a NBA 1st rounder if he would have decided to focus on basketball. He was a freak.

Fogdog

Oct 6, 2014

No, no, no, no.... Moulds was a beast...and in the running for the best football player ever to wear maroon and white. No comparison. My goodness. Slap yourself.

tired

Sep 16, 2013
He said reminds him, not exactly like Moulds. Maybe body type and some mannerism,, but obviously not the athlete Moulds was. Eric was also just under 6'2" and 200-205 lbs when he came out of high school. He was listed 215 at State and 225 in the NFL.
Dortch should be a stud, but definitely not as gifted as EM.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login