Anriel Howard….she strong.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Undeniable how strong she is, no way I could lift that fat dude. But, past that its so fake and choreographed enough to make it ridiculous. Look how he stumbles to the ropes, turns around (instead of being pushed back by the ropes) walks over to her raises his arms and jumps into her arms. I'm amazed people spend money, lots of money to watch that crap. Kind of like us paying money, lots of money to watch football in Starkville now....

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
Undeniable how strong she is, no way I could lift that fat dude. But, past that its so fake and choreographed enough to make it ridiculous. Look how he stumbles to the ropes, turns around (instead of being pushed back by the ropes) walks over to her raises his arms and jumps into her arms. I'm amazed people spend money, lots of money to watch that crap. Kind of like us paying money, lots of money to watch football in Starkville now....
1701962132690.gif

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Shaun The Sheep Movie Ok GIF

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
1701963051895.png

vhdawg

Sep 29, 2004
Look man, the dumbest conceit of professional wrestling is bouncing running people off the ropes to come back at you, but it's part of the theatre of it.

SteelCurtain74

Oct 28, 2019
crying-still.gif

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
Wait, you think wrestling is scripted?

fake interest cool story bro GIF

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
On the wrestling if fake issue.

I haven’t watched since I was young, but people getting upset that others enjoy it is crazy to me.

“Wrestling is fake”…yeah, no shlt. So is Seinfeld and the office but you still watch that.
Same. I haven't watched wrestling since I was in high school but folks who get upset about it being scripted are like the guy who is always explaining someone's card tricks. We get it bud. You desperately want people to think you're smart.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
On the wrestling if fake issue.

I haven’t watched since I was young, but people getting upset that others enjoy it is crazy to me.

“Wrestling is fake”…yeah, no shlt. So is Seinfeld and the office but you still watch that.

Neither of those shows claimed to be competition. Thats what drives people to continually bring up the fake argument- there are rules and refs and its a competition.

But the refs and idea of competition need to stay because otherwise its just a trashy ballet- storylines that are weak and people dancing around on a stage in tight clothing.

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
Just the Devil's opinion on this, but we all have a guilty pleasure when it comes to entertainment. So what it is fake? What television show or movie is not fake? Even stuff that proclaims to be based on a "true story" is usually embellished. Me and Mrs. Devil use to be hung up on Jersey Shore when it came out. I know it was awful, and as an Italian American it represented us poorly. Yes the Devil is also Italian, but it was just mindless entertainment to relax for a little while.

Another thing I hate is people pretending wrestling fans are stupid because it is fake. There are stupid fans of all kinds of entertainment that is not something exclusive to wrestling.

stateu1

Mar 21, 2016
Just the Devil's opinion on this, but we all have a guilty pleasure when it comes to entertainment. So what it is fake? What television show or movie is not fake? Even stuff that proclaims to be based on a "true story" is usually embellished. Me and Mrs. Devil use to be hung up on Jersey Shore when it came out. I know it was awful, and as an Italian American it represented us poorly. Yes the Devil is also Italian, but it was just mindless entertainment to relax for a little while.

Another thing I hate is people pretending wrestling fans are stupid because it is fake. There are stupid fans of all kinds of entertainment that is not something exclusive to wrestling.
Whew. I'm glad to know all wrestling fans are not going to hell.

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
Whew. I'm glad to know all wrestling fans are not going to hell.
Also, I love how people seem to think I somehow get to decide who comes to hell and who does not. That is my dad's department. I am more of a warden than anything else. You humans are the ones that put yourselves where you are going.

Reactions: Dawgg

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007

You are Italian? That explains why we have the Rocky movie series.

vhdawg

Sep 29, 2004
Brother the stupid wrestling fans are really the worst though.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Used to say the same thing until I realized they're just idiots. Anyway, if you say that referees are rigged, you will get ridiculed by different people on this board, so I would recommend that younever chastise the referees.
If 'refs are rigged' is claimed more often than that boy called 'Wolf', yeah, yeah you will be ripped on for the baseless and lazy claim. Keep it in your pocket for when there is actually an instance of refs rigging a game.
Not everything is rigged by refs, it really can just be bad play by an MSU team.
And even when you dont outright claim refs are why MSU lost any random game, you typically strongly hint at it with comments like 'we had to try and overcome the ACC ref crew' or a bunch of similar excuse views.

Related note- its funny to see fans from both teams claim refs rigged a game. Like...wt17? The obliviousness is always worth a laugh.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Neither of those shows claimed to be competition. Thats what drives people to continually bring up the fake argument- there are rules and refs and its a competition.

But the refs and idea of competition need to stay because otherwise its just a trashy ballet- storylines that are weak and people dancing around on a stage in tight clothing.
@The Peeper reading this post:

07B3AA48-987A-494F-9A99-D4124A9C7D8D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: WrightGuy821
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login