Any 6Packers over in Augusta this week ….

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
??
Any good on-course sights, stories, Washington Rd shenanigans after golf or while sitting in a bar day drinking ?

goodknight

Jan 27, 2011
It’s finally going to be a rain free day here but is cool. Should be a nice day on the course.

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
I used to try out for the Augusta ticket lottery.

It’s one of the things that you’re inevitably roped into doing when close kin asks family and friends for help…

Never lucky enough to win though.

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
I got lucky and won a couple of times with the lottery tickets. And a couple of friends won too so I've been 1/2 dozen times to the practice rounds. Never to the tournament rounds tho. Beautiful place.

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
I live here. Own a shipping store on the outskirts of Evans. We've had some folks roll through. No one celebrity famous this year though. Helped a brit out that runs a golf clothing company. Engraved a few things that went home for gifts. Saw a bunch of gnomes sold. Will see many corporate renters leave tomorrow, so it will be a heavy traffic monday.

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
Saw a bunch of gnomes sold.

Gnome GIF

• Haha
Reactions: BulldogBlitz

Augustus McCrae

Aug 25, 2012
I live here. Own a shipping store on the outskirts of Evans. We've had some folks roll through. No one celebrity famous this year though. Helped a brit out that runs a golf clothing company. Engraved a few things that went home for gifts. Saw a bunch of gnomes sold. Will see many corporate renters leave tomorrow, so it will be a heavy traffic monday.

What's the name of your business if you don't mind me asking? I don't have a whole lot of need to ship things but I do like to do business with a fellow dawg when I can.

goodknight

Jan 27, 2011
Outskirts of Evans? Never heard anybody here refer to that before. Been here more years than willing to admit and not sure where Evans vs Martinez vs Grovetown stop and start. Kids went to Blueridge & EHS wife taught at Harlem and Grovetown.

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
Outskirts of Evans? Never heard anybody here refer to that before. Been here more years than willing to admit and not sure where Evans vs Martinez vs Grovetown stop and start. Kids went to Blueridge & EHS wife taught at Harlem and Grovetown.

Heh...had to try and splain I wasn't near Martinez or grovetown for the lurkers

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012

Martinez starts at Pleasant Home Rd. As for where it becomes Evans and then to Grovetown I'm a lot less certain.

1681216338086.png

The only day traffic was bad for my commute was the bad weather day, Friday. There were accidents on I-20 and Wayz, etc, was redirecting all the golf traffic my way.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login