Any chance this Board breaks news as fast as TMB did?

TSH

Aug 5, 2022
I don’t remember the others, but Kobe Bryant’s death was on TMB on Rivals 10-15 minutes before it was anywhere else.

Reactions: gwgwi

IrishNIN88

Nov 11, 2021
In order for this board to thrive like tmb, they need to make it private for subscribers only (first mistake), and delete half of those dum-bass rules.

We're adults here. Keep nudity off the board and let us police ourselves. Pretty simple concept if On3 wants to actually take Rivals out. The traffic this place COULD have, will exponentially increase if it isn't ran like the Gestapo.

I'm tired of paying for 2 subs - Rivals strictly because of tmb, and this one for the actual ND content. I wish On3 would quit shhitting down their legs with their policies.

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
In order for this board to thrive like tmb, they need to make it private for subscribers only (first mistake), and delete half of those dum-bass rules.

We're adults here. Keep nudity off the board and let us police ourselves. Pretty simple concept if On3 wants to actually take Rivals out. The traffic this place COULD have, will exponentially increase if it isn't ran like the Gestapo.

I'm tired of paying for 2 subs - Rivals strictly because of tmb, and this one for the actual ND content. I wish On3 would quit shhitting down their legs with their policies.
People still read Rivals?

• Haha
Reactions: DrRock

Vol4life

Aug 2, 2022

I agree with all of this.

Reactions: IrishNIN88

dtripp26

Jan 2, 2023
Ryan Newman No GIF by Alexander IRL

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login