Any inside information on the AD search?

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
He/She will be dealing with a lot with the changing face of college sports.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
If only

The Rock Shut Up GIF by WWE

RocketDawg

Oct 21, 2011
I think they've totally forgotten about it with the excitement of beating Ole Miss and the upcoming bowl game, and the ranked basketball team. **

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Since Bracky has been at the helm, Rogers fumbled 3 times, our free throw % is 50% and a 3 star receiver is in the portal as well as our backup QB and backup punter.

Damn it feels good to blame someone higher up for all of our miseries.

Reactions: Darryl Steight

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
Vanderbilt has a lady AD and she's done very well. Personally, I don't care which gender (I only recognize 2) as long as they manage our programs effectively.

That b!tch can eat a bag of d!cks. I wouldn't use her as an example of a good representation of female ADs.

Remember her tweets perpetuating the BS rumor that State fans were yelling racist things at Vandy players' families during the CWS? I member.

Jesus may forgive, but a State fan don't forget.

kired

Aug 22, 2008
Since Bracky has been at the helm, Rogers fumbled 3 times, our free throw % is 50% and a 3 star receiver is in the portal as well as our backup QB and backup punter.

Damn it feels good to blame someone higher up for all of our miseries.
Our men's teams are undefeated except for one loss to the #1 team in the country. I say we roll with what we've got.

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
That b!tch can eat a bag of d!cks. I wouldn't use her as an example of a good representation of female ADs.

Remember her tweets perpetuating the BS rumor that State fans were yelling racist things at Vandy players' families during the CWS? I member.

Jesus may forgive, but a State fan don't forget.
I wasn't recommending her and like you despise her for that rumor. I was just saying that she has been successful.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login