Any interest in starting a XBOX online dynasty in CFB '25?

BhamDawg310

Apr 11, 2019
Been wanting to start an online dynasty, but most of my buddies play on PS5 lol. If anyone has interest shoot me a PM or comment here and we can get one going

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Been wanting to start an online dynasty, but most of my buddies play on PS5 lol. If anyone has interest shoot me a PM or comment here and we can get one going
I would recommend waiting until they patch the game. Dynasty is kinda broken right now especially if you’re playing with multiple people.

Pars

Oct 11, 2015
Yes
just tell my wife I’m going to buy a new Xbox As a 40 year old man with young kids she says I’m to old for it
I told her she just doesn’t get it
Considering divorce
Will advise

• Haha
Reactions: dawgman42

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Yes
just tell my wife I’m going to buy a new Xbox As a 40 year old man with young kids she says I’m to old for it
I told her she just doesn’t get it
Considering divorce
Will advise
Just tell her that she's old too old for you next time, and you'll kill two birds with one stone

Reactions: ll Martain ll

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
I still haven't gotten the game yet, but I'm up for it. I was planning on downloading it in the next couple weeks

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
Joining an online dynasty would be fun, but they made this game way more complicated than I care to invest time to learn.
I’ll stick with my offline dynasty on varsity. Just enough of a challenge I can win most games without having to study YouTube for hours.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Joining an online dynasty would be fun, but they made this game way more complicated than I care to invest time to learn.
I’ll stick with my offline dynasty on varsity. Just enough of a challenge I can win most games without having to study YouTube for hours.
Btw, All American is now the same difficulty level as All Madden. I played for years on All American in the other games and this one is a little different. The reaction time of the DBs in AA is insane.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Oh No Smh GIF by The Voice

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
Btw, All American is now the same difficulty level as All Madden. I played for years on All American in the other games and this one is a little different. The reaction time of the DBs in AA is insane.
AA is what I used to play on. It’s definitely scaled different in the new game.

Reactions: JackShephard

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Oh look, the cool guy is here or maybe it’s actually grandpa. I can’t decide.
I almost told you to go ahead and add me to this list too, I will next time. At least I didn't say anything derogatory though so there's that, just a head shake

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
I'm like Desoto. Interested, but would rather wait for patch.
I’m hoping they fix the scheduling issue with the patch. Once you get past the second season in dynasty you can’t change your schedule or it tells you it’s invalid. You have to play the schedule it generates.

RockyDog

Jan 2, 2023
AA is what I used to play on. It’s definitely scaled different in the new game.
I haven't jumped into anything yet but play now games against the CPU. I am trying out different sliders from operation sports between varsity and AA. On varsity i seem to be able to play a little better defense but the stats seems to skew a little high offensively. If i use an RPO heavy team i can easily have a 35-50 for 450 yards type game. On AA, its much harder to put the ball in the end zone and the other side seems to be able to score at will.

TrueMaroonGrind

Jan 6, 2017
I would be down to join. I’m awful, so y’all are welcome for the easy win. AA is absolutely nutso but I feel like I have to play AA for some reason. The passing is very very hard for me.

Side note: State is one of the worst teams to play with in the game. Just horrendous. Nothing fun about our team out of the box.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
I would be down to join. I’m awful, so y’all are welcome for the easy win. AA is absolutely nutso but I feel like I have to play AA for some reason. The passing is very very hard for me.

Side note: State is one of the worst teams to play with in the game. Just horrendous. Nothing fun about our team out of the box.
I have no problem playing offense, I can’t stop anyone. I really like Tulanes playbook, it’s a nice mix of everything.

Reactions: POTUS

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
If you like to beat playoff teams by 40 play Varsity, if you like to lose by 40 to Vanderbilt play All-American. Classic EA. Nothing in between. One instant you are running for 300 yards with your back up, go up one level, your QB is sacked 8 times a half.

TrueMaroonGrind

Jan 6, 2017
I have no problem playing offense, I can’t stop anyone. I really like Tulanes playbook, it’s a nice mix of everything.
I’ll take a look. I spent some time in practice yesterday and found a few pass plays I liked. It improved my offense dramatically.

BhamDawg310

Apr 11, 2019
Sounds like people would like to wait for a patch which is good w me. Hopefully we will get one closer to the season and we can get this rolling

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login