Any word on QB for today?

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Dak Prescott Dancing GIF by Dallas Cowboys

Ibdancin

Feb 9, 2018
Rogers is taking more snaps at practice. He will be out this week unless needed.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I hope I'm wrong, but I dreading today. Freeze needs this game to save his job right now and I think they're closer to figuring out some of their offensive problems than we are. That's not saying much because they still can't throw the ball. It looks like all they have to do is score at least two touchdowns.

Turnovers. They're going to be huge today since both teams have such anemic offenses.

Reactions: Ranchdawg

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
I hope I'm wrong, but I dreading today. Freeze needs this game to save his job right now and I think they're closer to figuring out some of their offensive problems than we are. That's not saying much because they still can't throw the ball. Right now it looks like all they have to do is score at least two touchdowns.

Turnovers. They're going to be huge today since both teams have such anemic offenses.
Save his job? His first season? He was hired because things were not going right, I would think he will make it this year.

Aug 31, 2012
I hope I'm wrong, but I dreading today. Freeze needs this game to save his job right now and I think they're closer to figuring out some of their offensive problems than we are. That's not saying much because they still can't throw the ball. It looks like all they have to do is score at least two touchdowns.

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
You're probably right. I'm hearing rumbling from the Auburn faithful that they want Cadillac back. It's probably just a faction, but I've seen Auburn do some crazy things in my life.
At Auburn right now I don't think but one man's opinion counts

hatfieldms

Feb 20, 2008

Freeze is in zero danger of losing his job. Arnett is at more of a risk than Freeze is

AROB44

Mar 20, 2008
The mystery surounding Parson amazes me. Is he still so hurt that he can't even play? Is he really not that good and is another 4 star who can't make it at MSU? If he is the future, why do we need a QB from the portal?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login