Any word on TV coverage of Leach Memorial on Tuesday?

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Finebaum said yesterday that they were working on something but it wasn’t finalized yet.

40mikemike

Sep 29, 2022
I don't know, but someone needs to consult Hugh Freeze about the whole thing. He's the only person who has ever put on a funeral for a sitting SEC coach....
Why do you goofy mother 17ers feel the need to be witty or cute right now. I laugh at some dumb **** at inappropriate times, but even I can read the room well enough to realize joking about Mike Leach’s funeral is tone deaf at best.

Reactions: DawgsGoneWild

msstatelp1

Aug 21, 2012
Why do you goofy mother 17ers feel the need to be witty or cute right now. I laugh at some dumb **** at inappropriate times, but even I can read the room well enough to realize joking about Mike Leach’s funeral is tone deaf at best.
Maybe because this

Mike Leach was about living life to its fullest. I think he'd be pissed at all the maudlin mfers crying over him.

40mikemike

Sep 29, 2022
Maybe because this

Mike Leach was about living life to its fullest. I think he'd be pissed at all the maudlin mfers crying over him.

If you want to crack jokes about your funeral that’s cool. It’s not my place to crack jokes about it though.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login