Any word on TV for today's games?

VegasDawg13

Jun 11, 2007
I would imagine that Raycom will still broadcast the games and it would be up to everyone's local affiliate whether they wanted to/were able to carry it.

It's gonna be weird watching a game with no fans in the crowd.

Edited to add: The update on the SEC site says no TV info available yet, but the game schedule still has the Raycom logo next to the games. That might not mean anything though.

B

BillBrasky10

If i dont get to watch the dawgs play im going to be pissed. Im pretty sure Raycom will just move their **** over to GT campus and show all the games. It is not that far.

Woof Man Jack

Apr 20, 2006
I'm sure it's not easy, but Raycom crews likely busted their *** all night to get everything moved to Tech. The TV problems will likely come from the individual affiliates already being committed to certain programming. It's not quite as easy for TV stations to shuffle their lineups at the last minute.

Having said that, I gotta think most of them will accommodate the new schedule, but you can almost bet there are gonna be some fans who are pissed at the way it's handled.

Aaron Sones

Mar 3, 2008
Not sure if the game will be on in your area (up to local affiliates), but the tv trucks are outside Georgia Tech as we speak. There are also hordes of fans outside thinking they are going to get in.

But the TV trucks are outside Alexander Memorial as of 11 am.

beachbumdawg

Nov 28, 2006
so i take you will get to enjoy the game from inside Tech area no.....due to you being a "media" type? Ha.....whats up

Aaron Sones

Mar 3, 2008
I am good. Nah - I will settle for a sports bar. I can at least drink during the game. Not worth the trouble. Hope all is well with you. -AS

Jan 13, 2008
I agree. If wjtv can drop the ball, they will. I'll probably get a George foreman grilling machine promo during game time with a split screen of a thunderstorm in tishomingo county. 4 hours from the viewing audience. 17ing tony mastro.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login