Anybody else getting anti-virus warnings on this site?

blacklistedbully

Apr 9, 2010
Been happening a few days fairly consistently. First Mcafee, which I don't even have, then Kaspersky.

Anyone?

blacklistedbully

Apr 9, 2010
"Prevented visiting a website that can initiate downloading unwanted programs
The website can download applications on your device without your knowledge or consent.

You were protected from visiting this website by Kaspersky security. You can close this window with no risk."

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I can't use Duck Duck Go browser for The Pack, I get "Connection Aborted. This website could be harmful to your device."

It probably really means "Following this team could be harmful to your health"

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
Message from the ad network we use...

-------------------------------------

Sorry to see this happening. We run ad filtering tech which should block these types of ads from slipping in, but hackers and malicious advertisers do find a way sometimes.

I was able to track one of these to Amazon yesterday on another site. I just removed Amazon as a bidder from your site as well.

Can you please let me know if any other users report this later this afternoon? I believe turning off Amazon should fix the issue.

If a user has already seen the ad today, then they might have to just clear their cache/cookies in the browser because all of our bidders are cached for 24 hours to speed up pageload.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login