Anybody looking for a hotel in memphis the 28th?

forestdepth

Feb 20, 2018
I booked one downtown as soon as it was announced and the person I was planning on going to the game backed out. Wanted to ask before I cancelled it. Not sure if it’s tough to get one now or not.

forestdepth

Feb 20, 2018
Two queen beds, downtown. Rooms like to be $340 a night right now. Send a message if interested.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Two queen beds, downtown. Rooms like to be $340 a night right now. Send a message if interested.

Never gonna get laid with that kind of work ethic...

You gotta get 1 king and then be like “it was all they had”.

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
Never gonna get laid with that kind of work ethic...

You gotta get 1 king and then be like “it was all they had”.

Never knew Dr Tim Whatley was a Sixpacker. What a mensch!

AtlantaDawg

Nov 27, 2017
I booked one downtown as soon as it was announced and the person I was planning on going to the game backed out. Wanted to ask before I cancelled it. Not sure if it’s tough to get one now or not.

Forestdepth tries to do Sixpackers a solid and you guys rib him... pretty funny stuff, though.

I just checked and discovered that hotels are still available. The Peabody is booked the night of the 27th and it appears the night of the 28th as well, but these are still available:

- River City Flats - Entire Apartments for $136 per night. This one looks interesting, has anyone stayed here before?
- Hu Hotel - $279 per might.
- Central Station Memphis (Hilton) - $303 per might.
- Guest House Graceland - $329 per might (this one sounds interesting).
- DoubleTree by Hilton - $179 (We have 4 left at this price, says the digital ad).
- Kasa Memphis Downtown - $258.
- ARRIVE Memphis - $370.
- Hotel Indigo Memphis Downtown - an IHG Hotel - $218.
- Hyatt Centric Beale Str Memphis - $329.

forestdepth

Feb 20, 2018
Yeah, good stuff in here. This is at the Hyatt Centric on Beale. I will leave this up for a couple of days and if I don’t hear anything will cancel it on Tuesday/Wednesday.

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
The Peabody is where State is staying. I imagine they booked the whole thing.

CEO2044

May 11, 2009
‘’Stayed at Kasa recently- really nice. Like a loft apt. Ours was 2 BD/2 BR. Next door to the Hu.

Forestdepth tries to do Sixpackers a solid and you guys rib him... pretty funny stuff, though.

I just checked and discovered that hotels are still available. The Peabody is booked the night of the 27th and it appears the night of the 28th as well, but these are still available:

- River City Flats - Entire Apartments for $136 per night. This one looks interesting, has anyone stayed here before?
- Hu Hotel - $279 per might.
- Central Station Memphis (Hilton) - $303 per might.
- Guest House Graceland - $329 per might (this one sounds interesting).
- DoubleTree by Hilton - $179 (We have 4 left at this price, says the digital ad).
- Kasa Memphis Downtown - $258.
- ARRIVE Memphis - $370.
- Hotel Indigo Memphis Downtown - an IHG Hotel - $218.
- Hyatt Centric Beale Str Memphis - $329.

Last edited:

Maroonthirteen

Aug 22, 2012
This is a nice hotel. They have a cool rooftop bar. A nice downstairs bar.

It is a convenient location. It is an easy walk to Beale. It is an easy walk (at least for me) to the Peabody and the bar and restaurants on S Main Street. Check out Cafe Pontotoc. Bar tender is great and the shrimp and grits is good.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login