Anybody wish we had taken a look at prime time as HC? nm

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
I don’t remember the timeline exactly but wasn’t Leach still alive when Prime went to Colorado?

POTUS

Sep 29, 2022
I don’t remember the timeline exactly but wasn’t Leach still alive when Prime went to Colorado?
Looked it up. CU signed Prime on 12/3, Leach passed on 12/12. So that wasn’t really ever an option.

Reactions: Maroon Eagle

UpTheMiddlex3Punt

May 28, 2007
It only would have been a possibility after we fired Moorhead and he was still definitely an untested head coach at a high level

RockyDog

Jan 2, 2023
He would have increased our crootin rankings by at least 5 spots so for a program like us it would have been a no brainer. We will see how he does over the long run when they play some teams with talent.

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
Even if the timeline worked, no.

I admire Deion for his accomplishments as an athlete/coach but he's a jackass. Total jackass.
I don’t think he’s a jackass. He’s a master motivator and is a natural at marketing. Don’t forget he was a professional baseball player while enrolled at Florida State. He used part of his money to help some of the poor players with rent and groceries. He’s passionate about helping mentor young men. I’m not like him and we have different personalities and methods, but I don’t think he’s ever disrespectful as a coach. I can’t argue with results.

BTW if you want to see a jackass the look at the midget coaching Alabama.

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
I don’t think he’s a jackass. He’s a master motivator and is a natural at marketing. Don’t forget he was a professional baseball player while enrolled at Florida State. He used part of his money to help some of the poor players with rent and groceries. He’s passionate about helping mentor young men. I’m not like him and we have different personalities and methods, but I don’t think he’s ever disrespectful as a coach. I can’t argue with results.

BTW if you want to see a jackass the look at the midget coaching Alabama.
Saban is a first class a$$.

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
Anyone would be better than this staff. We have yet to score today. What kind of **** is that?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login