Anyone ever 17 a Midget?

Anyone ever 17 a Midget?

  • Yes

    Votes: 7 6.3%
  • No

    Votes: 72 64.9%
  • Still a work in progress

    Votes: 32 28.8%

  • Total voters
    111

17itdawg

All-Conference
Sep 30, 2022
959
1,567
93
Sinners You Need Jesus GIF
 

mcdawg22

Heisman
Sep 18, 2004
13,652
12,156
113
I clicked on this thread certain there would be an analogy to our football program. I don’t know what it would be, but I was already thinking it makes sense.
Yeah I saw the author and figured it was a thread about 17’ing midgets. If there is a story involving red headed midgets will it be the rabbi or taco?
 

Willow Grove Dawg

All-American
Nov 3, 2016
8,419
6,113
113
We do have a well known member with a fetish.

"I ain't judging just saying"

This thread is destined for "SixPack Remembers"
 
Last edited:

bulldognation

All-Conference
Jan 26, 2004
3,805
1,556
113
This weeks SPS magazine needs content. I just don't think there is such a thing as a midget centerfold... more like a midget half-page ad.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darryl Steight
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "We let ourselves down": Isaac Smith and Anthony Evans III speak on Mississippi State's defeat to Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Rapid Recap: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama