Are the 17n Vandy Whistlers at Astros game?

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
Every now and then I hear something that sounds eerily familiar.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
The most aggravating thing I've ever heard at a baseball game. Could some mafia types take money to have someone knock that guy out just once? Pay his legal bills and get a high priced lawyer to get him off the hook?

theoriginalSALTYdog

Jul 10, 2021
The most aggravating thing I've ever heard at a baseball game. Could some mafia types take money to have someone knock that guy out just once? Pay his legal bills and get a high priced lawyer to get him off the hook?
There are actually two whistling bastards, not one.

theoriginalSALTYdog

Jul 10, 2021
If there were evah two that were in need of an as$ whoopin' they are the ones. And I ain't exaggerating. One or two punches to each. I'm serious.
And the two are first class ******** as well. If you threaten them, even in the slightest, they threaten to sue and they usually have a posse with them so they're well protected. Each whistler claims to have been hit by a fan of the opposing team just once. One claims he was hit in Starkville and the other after our series in Nashville in 2021. Both times with State fans, lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cantdoitsal

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
And the two are first class ******** as well. If you threaten them, even in the slightest, they threaten to sue and they usually have a posse with them so they're well protected. Each whistler claims to have been hit by a fan of the opposing team just once. One claims he was hit in Starkville and the other our series in Nashville in 2021.
I will admit that if I were not a STATE fan, I'd hate cowbells. I just can't imagine anything more irritating than that whistling BS at baseball games though. Where was the whistling before Vandy became good at baseball ? It seems pretty evident throughout the SEC that Vandy's whistling at baseball games is FAR more of an irritant than our cowbells.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login