Are we in a "State" battle with Nike and Michigan State?

DAWG61

Feb 26, 2008
Michigan State and Nike seem threatened by us. Look at these hideous uniforms. BuT i wIsH wE WerE a nIkE school**

Michigan State knows Mississippi State is very close to claiming "State" as ours thanks to the Pirate stealing it away. Look at this bad ***.

Y'all start wearing State only stuff. We winning this war.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
Leach needs to start walking to work again. Some sit-ups and push-ups wouldn't hurt either. And he needs to get that hacking cough looked into.

But I do think Sparty has STATE locked up. But we got M-State baby***

Dawgzilla

Mar 3, 2008
Out of context, that is just about as generic a sweatshirt as you could get. Second only to Bluto's "COLLEGE" shirt.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
What you think Leach was thinking about at the time of that photo. He might have been farting.******

MSUSaint15

Oct 18, 2020
Leach is "Skinny-fat," like because of his head shape and overall posture he looks fatter than he is. I'd say he's no more than 200 lbs but because of his jowels he looks 240.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Their "STATE" looks horrible, the look on Leach's sweatshirt is much better. Adidas does a poor job on our uniforms.

We should have laid claim to STATE decades ago.

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
Leach needs to start walking to work again. Some sit-ups and push-ups wouldn't hurt either. And he needs to get that hacking cough looked into.

But I do think Sparty has STATE locked up. But we got M-State baby***

I wondered why he had so much phlegm and it took me a year to figure out the he dips.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login