Are you going to the game Saturday?

• live in Mississippi / going

• live in Mississippi / not going

• don't live in Mississippi / going

• don't live in Mississippi / not going

Results are only viewable after voting.

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
My alma mater and favorite sports team is playing roughly two hours away, a Pac12 name opponent with a rich athletic history, in a night game with not-too-hot weather in September, where I can hang out and have beer(s) before the game with family and friends I haven't seen in a while... I mean, this is a no-brainer.

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
My alma mater and favorite sports team is playing roughly two hours away, a Pac12 name opponent with a rich athletic history, in a night game with not-too-hot weather in September, where I can hang out and have beer(s) before the game with family and friends I haven't seen in a while... I mean, this is a no-brainer.
Don't forget that your coach is tied for the lead for career winning % in all sports at all levels.

BELdog

Aug 23, 2012
I’m working, but wouldn’t go anyway. I just prefer to watch all sports on television at this point in life. I don’t care about the crowds or tailgating or fighting for a parking spot enough to spend money on tickets. I might go to one game every three or four years.

Reactions: PBRME

RiceDawg

Aug 13, 2017
We need a huge crowd. When was the last time there was a bonafide sellout at DWS? 2017 Alabama? The home crowds last year were largely disappointing.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
We need a huge crowd. When was the last time there was a bonafide sellout at DWS? 2017 Alabama? The home crowds last year were largely disappointing.
The Georgia game last year was a sellout I think. Of course, that was partly due to all the Georgia fans that came.

RotorHead

Mar 26, 2019
Went last weekend and Mrs rotorhead has a work event. Plus, it’d be Dante’s 7th level of hell to attend a night game with kids under 7 solo

HotMop

May 8, 2006
Going to be in the Permian Basin for the weekend or I'd be there.

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
I’m working, but wouldn’t go anyway. I just prefer to watch all sports on television at this point in life. I don’t care about the crowds or tailgating or fighting for a parking spot enough to spend money on tickets. I might go to one game every three or four years.
Yeah, the crowds get tougher to deal with the older you get. And when you only have half a foot like me, makes it even more challenging. I will be there though. If I'm walking a bit slower than you think I should, I apologize.

Mayor of Little London

Dec 26, 2016
I will be at all the home games. Don’t know if another place I’d rather be in the world. Occasionally have to miss a kids soccer game or kids baseball practice to make it. Oh well.. kid skips too if we can’t just get there late. I may be a bad parent.

Reactions: Darryl Steight

sparks35

Oct 12, 2019
I’m from north Mississippi, I will be there and ready to rock. But I do have to say I’m pretty disappointed with all the co-workers/relatives I’ve heard from that are season ticket holders and aren’t going. It would be a shame to bring in a pac-12 team who is going to experience this environment for the first time and have a lackluster crowd for it.

Oh well. It seems like even the SEC games are to hard to sell out nowadays. I can’t fathom the thought of not going. I wait all year for these game days.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login