Arnett F bomb. Live tv

Pilgrimdawg

Aug 30, 2018
I thought immediately dropping the f-bomb as soon as the microphone was put in front of his face was a bad look. How bad is it when the cameras aren’t there? Right?
It was a slip up but if you have ever been around football coaches from junior high on up, that and much, much more is just part of it. Brand new head coach and he is learning on the job. I loved it. Nice to see some fire and passion.

Baddmann

Sep 20, 2015
WTF is Wright gonna do? Run the option all game? I agree about Will not being good but Wright isn't the answer.
Well... I think that is what Barbary asked Will to do the whole game. He only attempted 17 passes. Maybe Wright should start and then bring Will in for 20 plays or so to possibly throw the ball*******

RockyDog

Jan 2, 2023
would this teams offense look better if Arnett kept the offensive staff intact and let Hollingshead be oc, yes infinitely better

go back to knob slobbering barbay
I never said ONE positive about Barbay today, idiot. But your obsession with this Hollingshead cat and the Err Raid by saying he is killing it at WKU is laughable. They have put up average offensive numbers against 2 laughable opponents.

The Err Raid is done at MSU. Good riddance. Keeping a 17 year old coach to band aid it for one more year would have been ridiculous. And who gives a **** what his offers are next year. Congrats. He may get to be the OC at Texas Tech.

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
I never said ONE positive about Barbay today, idiot. But your obsession with this Hollingshead cat and the Err Raid by saying he is killing it at WKU is laughable. They have put up average offensive numbers against 2 laughable opponents.

The Err Raid is done at MSU. Good riddance. Keeping a 17 year old coach to band aid it for one more year would have been ridiculous. And who gives a **** what his offers are next year. Congrats. He may get to be the OC at Texas Tech.
Just brilliant. lets bookmark this post for later in the year. Very eloquent and well thought out post.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
This fan base has really grown. 15 years ago the thread would be full of posts that condemn Arnett, claiming a swear is 'not the bulldog way', and and calling for the AD to 'do something'.

SPS has grown.

Reactions: Dawgg and 17itdawg
Aug 31, 2012
You agree that a QB who has thrown for 11,000 17ing yards as an SEC starter is not good????????

Read that a few times and call yourself an idiot so I don't have too.

And yes, you are among many idiots on this board, so be happy, or improve yourself.
I like Will but.
I would love to see a stat of how many yac’s padded those yards

RockyDog

Jan 2, 2023
Just brilliant. lets bookmark this post for later in the year. Very eloquent and well thought out post.
Maybe your boy Hollingshithead will go undefeated and you can blow him in celebration. I’ll be glad for you. Bookmark all you want!!

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
It was a slip up but if you have ever been around football coaches from junior high on up, that and much, much more is just part of it.

yeah thereare a bunch of dumb high school coaches, no doubt about it.
Brand new head coach and he is learning on the job.
Learning on the job, I’ll buy that.

Pilgrim dog said “I loved it. Nice to see some fire and passion.”

Yes, fire and passion are great, but you don’t get to stand over there like a knot on a log for 4 quarters and then show some passion.

Reactions: blitz2Win

ChE1997

Feb 14, 2023
would this teams offense look better if Arnett kept the offensive staff intact and let Hollingshead be oc, yes infinitely better

go back to knob slobbering barbay
So you think Hollinghead is a better air raid play caller than Leach was?

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009
I like Will but.
Throwing to an open guy in space is part of the plan. What’s better, 10 yard pass that lets the receiver run for 30 more or a 20 yard pass that results in an immediate tackle?

ChE1997

Feb 14, 2023
of course you do
I mean Hollinghead has such an impressive resume****....

He has been an on the field coach for 2 years. Before that he was QA for Leach for 4 years.

He may be the next Nick Saban, but you don't hire a guy to a power 5 OC role with 2 years coaching experience.

Does he even call plays for WKU? Or does Helton do it? Seems like since it's Helton's offense and it's the same one he's been running since 2019 there (really the same since he became an OC in 2015), Drew is not calling plays....

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
I mean Hollinghead has such an impressive resume****....

He has been an on the field coach for 2 years. Before that he was QA for Leach for 4 years.

He may be the next Nick Saban, but you don't hire a guy to a power 5 OC role with 2 years coaching experience.

Does he even call plays for WKU? Or does Helton do it? Seems like since it's Helton's offense and it's the same one he's been running since 2019 there (really the same since he became an OC in 2015), Drew is not calling plays....
Yawn, are you talking about Barbay or Hollingshead ?

WKU sent Arbuckle to WSU, did you see what he did to Wisconsin ? Hollingshead is on the same track as Arbuckle. WKU is a springboard for OCs to P5. Hollingshead would be a vast improvement over Barbay, and the point is continuity with what our roster is built for.

You are on here to tell us what we saw last night, not to believe our lying eyes. sorry, that was Pitiful.

ChE1997

Feb 14, 2023
Yawn, are you talking about Barbay or Hollingshead ?

WKU sent Arbuckle to WSU, did you see what he did to Wisconsin ? Hollingshead is on the same track as Arbuckle. WKU is a springboard for OCs to P5. Hollingshead would be a vast improvement over Barbay, and the point is continuity with what our roster is built for.

You are on here to tell us what we saw last night, not to believe our lying eyes. sorry, that was Pitiful.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh. you were serious....

I thought we were talking about "we should have kept Hollinghead over getting Barbay", Now you moved the goalposts to " Wait until Hollingshead has learned to be an OC and in 3-4 years, man he'll be ready"

The horrible display of offense we saw, that was completely unacceptable per you and "Pitiful" Scored 31 points on a power 5 team that won 5 games last year, passing for a measly 162 yards...

But what you are bragging that hollingshead will be able to do in 3-4 years is to hang 31 points on a Power 5 team that won 7 games, airing it out for 212 yards.

I thought all this time you wanted him THIS year, and not "When he is ready"

But you are right what Arbuckel did to Wisconsin is horrible. 212 yards passing. 81 yards rushing. 4.9 yards per play. Just domination....

Imagine how much better he'd be if they got 5.5 yards a play, like we did.

But it will be ok Mrs Hollingshead, I'm sure Drew will get a power 5 job in a few years.

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
I didn’t move the goal posts anywhere. Hollingshead right now would have the offense looking much better and more productive than Barbay. he could run an offense that fits the personnel. What we are running right now is an unorganized Mess. The complete Rebuild we are doing is not sec ready. Looks like a waste of a roster that won nine last year.

I didn’t bother to read the rest of your post, you sound like a hysterical housewife.

TrueMaroonGrind

Jan 6, 2017
It was a slip up but if you have ever been around football coaches from junior high on up, that and much, much more is just part of it. Brand new head coach and he is learning on the job. I loved it. Nice to see some fire and passion.
I’m sure Mullen and Sherrill never cussed***

Reactions: Pilgrimdawg

StateCollege

Oct 17, 2022
I’m sorry, is there currently an argument happening debating why we didn’t hire a coach with 1 season of on-field experience to be our Offensive Coordinator?

Is that something that’s actually happening?

Reactions: ChE1997

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
This fan base has really grown. 15 years ago the thread would be full of posts that condemn Arnett, claiming a swear is 'not the bulldog way', and and calling for the AD to 'do something'.

SPS has grown.
15 years ago we’d have been saying we were un 17’n believable for being able to complete three passing TD’s in a game.

Reactions: onewoof

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I thought immediately dropping the f-bomb as soon as the microphone was put in front of his face was a bad look. How bad is it when the cameras aren’t there? Right?
I mean... Leach was his boss and he never used 17 on camera, right?

QuadrupleOption

Aug 21, 2012
I like Will but.
YAC counts as passing yards just like anything else. Will distributes the ball efficiently to his teammates, who then go make plays. He's done this better than just about everyone else for any school in this conference's storied history.

You think Payton Manning, Aaron Murray, or Chris Leak didn't benefit from YAC? What, they just threw completions and the receivers immediately fell down so as not to sully the purity of passing stats?

Aug 31, 2012
YAC counts as passing yards just like anything else. Will distributes the ball efficiently to his teammates, who then go make plays. He's done this better than just about everyone else for any school in this conference's storied history.

You think Payton Manning, Aaron Murray, or Chris Leak didn't benefit from YAC? What, they just threw completions and the receivers immediately fell down so as not to sully the purity of

ChE1997

Feb 14, 2023
I didn’t move the goal posts anywhere. Hollingshead right now would have the offense looking much better and more productive than Barbay. he could run an offense that fits the personnel. What we are running right now is an unorganized Mess. The complete Rebuild we are doing is not sec ready. Looks like a waste of a roster that won nine last year.

I didn’t bother to read the rest of your post, you sound like a hysterical housewife.
LOL. Of course.

The real reason is because the stats show our "unorgainized mess" put up the same points, and better yards per play than the guy you said Hollinghead would be in a few years....

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I like Will, but I would like to see_______________.

You can copy and paste this to start your next post. Y'all would second guess God.

I'd like to see if you can ***** about something other than Will. We do have a few other players on Offense.

woozman

Nov 13, 2004
Maybe if we put cameras in the bathrooms in the stadium - our drunk fans would stop dropping f-bombs around all the kids in there? Hell, I can’t go to the grocery store most times without hearing at least one…

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
Dear Haters,
Will Rogers is not the problem. For three years, Leach recruited the territory for quarterbacks. They came, competed, and didn’t beat him out. I like running the ball, but I love passing the ball. Success is measured in results in football. Ugly wins are still wins.

Please get off the idea that we have something better on the sideline. The coaches are at practice every day. They play the best one. Will’s Daddy ain’t some rich dude who bought him the staring job. Will won the job.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Dear Haters,
Will Rogers is not the problem. For three years, Leach recruited the territory for quarterbacks. They came, competed, and didn’t beat him out. I like running the ball, but I love passing the ball. Success is measured in results in football. Ugly wins are still wins.

Please get off the idea that we have something better on the sideline. The coaches are at practice every day. They play the best one. Will’s Daddy ain’t some rich dude who bought him the staring job. Will won the job.
The offense is going to improve, and the offensive play calling will as well. A new offense. It is taking longer than I thought. The offensive lineman for three years was coach to block on an island on their own not as a team. They are having to get use to blocking together and knowing who is blocking who. Several mistakes made by the offensive line in blocking assignments when some defensive guy got lose this past Saturday. It was obvious two blockers let him go thinking the other was picking him up. That happened on every sack. It will get better. A lot of that will be fixed this week. I am happy to be 2-0 at this point.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login