Arnett needs to take some notes

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Well Aranda is a great defensive mind. If they had a good offense this would have been over in the first half

ababyatemydingo

Nov 27, 2008
Ealy would be at State if Charles Huff didn’t blot for Bama a couple weeks before signing day. Fact

Show me where Ealy ever committed to state or even had us in his top 5. You can't lose what you don't have. You listened to someone wearing maroon glasses on the Charle Huff info

NWADog

Aug 16, 2014
We were definitely in it with him

OliveBranchDAWG

Aug 22, 2012
Show me where Ealy ever committed to state or even had us in his top 5. You can't lose what you don't have. You listened to someone wearing maroon glasses on the Charle Huff info

Ealy took an official visit to MSU in Dec ‘18 and then had an in-home visit with Huff in Jan ‘19, afterwards MSU was the leading school to sign him. Huff then left for Bama soon after and the rest is history. Not really sure why you sound so sure and determined MSU wasn’t in the race.

Junction John

Oct 22, 2014
I talked to him at the Dude while he was being hosted. He was in maroon, cheering and having what looked to be a good time in right field. Spoke very highly of the staff, facilities, etc. We were definitely in it at that point.

This was prior to him seeing all that mud, I guess.**

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login