Arnett to Ole Miss

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
Pretty sure MSU is on the hook for a couple million. So, take a low stress position and spend some time with your family this fall.

Reactions: LocalBeachBum

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Pretty sure MSU is on the hook for a couple million. So, take a low stress position and spend some time with your family this fall.
So to recap, Lane is paying him an analyst's salary, meaning that MSU is literally continuing to pay Arnett millions so that he can go to OM and divulge everything he knows about our program. All jokes aside, this is all kinds of messed up

TXDawg.sixpack

Apr 10, 2009
So to recap, Lane is paying him an analyst's salary, meaning that MSU is literally continuing to pay Arnett millions so that he can go to OM and divulge everything he knows about our program. All jokes aside, this is all kinds of messed up
Does anyone really think Arnett has any useful information about our program as it stands today? Lebby is running a completely different offense & defense; and the roster turned over something like 30% between last season and this season.

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
I don't see how he can divulge mulch that Kiffin didn't already know. All new coaches and many new players.

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
I can promise that Arnett has secured his place in hell. I thought the arrogant piece of crap was a mistake from the jump, but Leach died and in the wake of that we made some bad decisions. I guess hindsight is 20/20. Also, with the roster turn over and new coaches how much could he possibly give Kiffin?

Reactions: STATEgrad04

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
There’s very little to know about our program as Arnett is concerned. He tore it all down.

travis.sixpack

Mar 3, 2008
In their only two meetings, Arnett's D gave up 550 yds, 31 pts (2020) and 388 yds, 31 pts (2021) to Lebby's offense.

Reactions: CoastRat.sixpack

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Does anyone really think Arnett has any useful information about our program as it stands today? Lebby is running a completely different offense & defense; and the roster turned over something like 30% between last season and this season.
I think SEC head coaches are privy to a whole lot more info than the roster and Xs and Os. Is it intel that's going to bring MSU to its knees? Highly doubtful, but I do believe that there are reasons that Kiffin wanted Arnett that go beyond defensive scheme

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
Let me dust off that article Robbie wrote about Zachs pickup truck. He’s one of us.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
I think SEC head coaches are privy to a whole lot more info than the roster and Xs and Os. Is it intel that's going to bring MSU to its knees? Highly doubtful, but I do believe that there are reasons that Kiffin wanted Arnett that go beyond defensive scheme
Do you think Arnett was aware enough to notice what was going on here? I’m not sure he even know what day of the week it was. His head was spinning so fast last year.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Insert some blue hair saying this "see, we should have kept him as a defensive person on the new staff. He was good at that"
his defense took a nose dive last year so I'm not sure he is even helpful for that.

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
Do you think Arnett was aware enough to notice what was going on here? I’m not sure he even know what day of the week it was. His head was spinning so fast last year.
I sort of appreciate what he did with the football program. Real sharp guy.

BossDawg78

Jan 25, 2015
Wtf? What kind of "analyst?" They are the sneakiest dips#!ts on the planet and can't win straight up...and they get away with it. I might be blowing this hire out of proportion, but OM is desperate to one-up State any way they can. We need to start with the shenanigans.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
He was fired as head coach so he has zero obligation to be loyal to State. Also he’s not going to know much of anything with a huge roster turnover and pretty much all new staff and system.

This is a big nothingburger for me. Congrats to Kiffin for the massive troll job because it’s clearly working.

Dogdazey

Nov 16, 2012
He can only divulge what his and Mike Leach's administration handled. There's a new group in Starkville now that has put an emphasis on recruiting it would seem. He can tell whatever he wants to in Oxford, that information will not hurt us anymore.

Reactions: TXDawg.sixpack

travis.sixpack

Mar 3, 2008
First question recruits ask now and what really matters is "How's your NIL?'. I think Ole Miss blew through there's going all in for next season.

He was fired as head coach so he has zero obligation to be loyal to State. Also he’s not going to know much of anything with a huge roster turnover and pretty much all new staff and system.

This is a big nothingburger for me. Congrats to Kiffin for the massive troll job because it’s clearly working.
I appreciate the OM athletic department helping to pay down Arnett's buyout.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
I appreciate the OM athletic department helping to pay down Arnett's buyout.
GIF by Giphy QA

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
I saw him at the neighbor market on Sunday AM two weeks ago. I wouldn't be surprised if he stays in his current house.

85Bears

Jan 12, 2020
Kiffin will probably make him wear an ole miss cheer leader outfit and plunge toilets in the locker room. It’s a master troll job.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login