Arnett Vs. Leach

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
We just went from from funny interviews to all business. If Robbie complains about Arnett’s press conferences he might get choked out.

Now I'm pondering...

"Refer to ZA as 'Mr. Warmth?'"

Don Rickles Reaction GIF

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
Now I'm pondering...

"Refer to ZA as 'Mr. Warmth?'"

Don Rickles Reaction GIF
One of the best comedians ever. If you haven't seen it go watch the Dean Martin Roast with Don Rickles as the host. I laughed so hard my wife thought I was crying.

I've seen a couple of CZA interviews. He is pretty serious and sometimes looks annoyed.

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
I'm old enough to have seen those Dean Martin roasts on tv when they were first aired.

Rickles was a genius.

And yes, ZA does have a serious demeanor.
I was fortunate enough to see him do his show in Las Vegas. Most of his routine involved people from the audience and everyone loved it. He was a genius. His mind worked faster than most.

Reactions: Maroon Eagle

msstatelp1

Aug 21, 2012
I was fortunate enough to see him do his show in Las Vegas. Most of his routine involved people from the audience and everyone loved it. He was a genius. His mind worked faster than most.
Two things I always liked about Don Rickles. First was that nobody was off limits. If you can comically insult Frank Sinatra and live then you doing good.

Next was at the end of all his performances he put his persona aside and thanked everyone for being a good sport and wished them all well. A true gentleman.

Reactions: Maroon Eagle
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login