Asking the Pack: "I cut the cable" -- Suggestions for TV providers

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
A quick note to say "thanks" for the feedback and the archived info. Good actionable information here

TilloDawg II

Dec 13, 2022
I have a guy at work that pays like $15 a month for "Breaking cable" and he says he can watch the news in Australia or Russia. Idk....I haven't tried it out yet. He says you can watch anything ya want, live stuff also
Yes....several different countries with anywhere between 50-100 channels each. All movies, live sports, MLB, NCAA, NFL games, PPV sports, all live...1000's of channels with everything you can imagine on there.

Mjoelner

Sep 2, 2006
Here is a handy link for you: www.suppose.tv

Im using a firestick with some other free downloads. Pretty soon im getting the lower tier DISH network installed as a backup for power/fiber outages and that will also significantly lower the bill on my DISH tailgater for each of the 4 months I have it active.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
I had no idea you could do that.
Go to the app on your phone and you can drag and drop the channels in any order you want. During football I had all the sports chat the top, now I’ve replaced them with other stuff that we watch more often.

drexeldog23

Dec 2, 2022
i liked DirecTv but i have a 5 bedroom house and including the living room i was paying for 6 boxes,6 remotes , we were getting the top tier package and also HBO and Showtime. it was $240 a month so that had to go. i was happy with everything, just not the price.

Boone.sixpack

Aug 23, 2012
I agree YouTube Tv is a great value, but if you want to watch the Grizzlies, Braves, and Predators, you'll need to get Directv Stream. To me, DirecTv Stream is the best for sports.

catvet

May 11, 2009
Don't know how long it will last, but Youtubetv just lost the MLB network in a fee dispute

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login