aTm's leading receiver out for the season...

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
[FONT="]Texas A&Mâ??s leading receiver Ainias Smith will miss the rest of the 2022 season, per Jimbo Fisher. â??Heâ??s a unique player and a unique competitor.â?� Smith (out with a leg injury) has more than twice as many receiving yards (15 catches for 291 yards) as anyone on the Aggies.— Bruce Feldman (@BruceFeldmanCFB) September 26, 2022 [/FONT]

Xenomorph

Feb 15, 2007
Sucks for that guy. Legs aren't meant to bend the way his did. You might as well saw mine off.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
I've officially fallen off the Leach Train after evaluating the 2nd half of the LSU game. LSU's D's halftime adjustments schooled Leach. Before the game, I thought LSU should have been a 6.5 favorite instead of a 2.5 Dog. We don't have the speed to cover the outside on D and a talented and a talented well coached D will suffocate our predictable O. We can't blame a few bone headed plays on that emabarassing final score. We simply sucked *** offensively that sucked the life out of our suspect D. Hope I'm Wrong but I think A&M wins. How many people make $5M a year and is all caught up in Key West and Netflix? Covering the spread against BG doesn't make me wet until I see some improvement. Not being able to get 4 yds per carry against how D's play us is not very forgiveable.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
I hated that for him and his family

It was hard to watch them on the sidelines. Hope he recovers fully, after our game.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I've officially fallen off the Leach Train after evaluating the 2nd half of the LSU game. LSU's D's halftime adjustments schooled Leach. Before the game, I thought LSU should have been a 6.5 favorite instead of a 2.5 Dog. We don't have the speed to cover the outside on D and a talented and a talented well coached D will suffocate our predictable O. We can't blame a few bone headed plays on that emabarassing final score. We simply sucked *** offensively that sucked the life out of our suspect D. Hope I'm Wrong but I think A&M wins. How many people make $5M a year and is all caught up in Key West and Netflix? Covering the spread against BG doesn't make me wet until I see some improvement. Not being able to get 4 yds per carry against how D's play us is not very forgiveable.

View attachment 25393\

woozman

Nov 13, 2004
What the hell does any of your babble have to do with an AM player being hurt?

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
The Dawgs are going to eat on Saturday. After reviewing all A&M defensive snaps this year I see a lot of places where Rogers and Co. can attack. A&M’s wins have come through poor QB play by their opponents. A&M has speed in the front six but their DBs aren’t very good. They are constantly out of position and have missed a number of pick opportunities. State’s DBs are better.

NTDawg

Mar 2, 2012
woozman;[URL="tel:2072204" said:
2072204[/URL]]What the hell does any of your babble have to do with an AM player being hurt?
Pretty easy to spot a troll

smurphdawg

May 5, 2016

Weird take for this thread but I dig that username.

PirateDawg

Jan 9, 2020
We don't have a "Leach Train" maybe you meant "Lane Train". Next time try not to be so obvious.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
Good point. If you want the dumbest possible monikers, nicknames, chants, hand gestures and program categorizations you will have to go a little north of Starkville to find them.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Pretty easy to spot a troll

Not a troll, just a dumbass move by a rookie to the board. Didn't see a thread where folks were discussing the specifics of the game, just people doing the funny names predicting who would win. I'll try to do better next time.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
Standard protocol. You really should have announced your first post and observed the fallout to be fully prepared.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Damn. You having a ****** day? Or is that standard protocol when conversing with new guys here?

Standard. I want to tell you that it gets better, but that really depends on what you bring.

I would say random anti-Leach (or really any member of the team, staff, or administration) bitchfests under a topic having nothing to do with Leach (or any other member of the team, staff, or administration) is like one rung under posting a link to some piece of media you (or someone in your social/family circle) wrote or recorded without disclosing that you (or someone in your social/family circle) wrote or recorded said media in terms of bad form.

Ralph Cramden

Jan 7, 2020
#1, where is Thatsbaseball ? He is spose to be on here asking what year you graduated. #2, a lot of people are into Netflix and Key West. #3, I'm not sure anyone cares if you get wet. Maybe Msgrlfrnd ?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login