Article Dak Prescott watches on as Texas mansion is demolished - Brian Jones

Mobile Bay

Jul 26, 2020
If I were in Dak's position not only would I have taken the first swing but I would have invited the entire OL to come take a couple of shots too.

Dawgpile

May 23, 2006
Ummm, I don't care how much $ I might have, I could never tear down a perfectly good home to build a different one. I think I would have sold and moved elsewhere. That just doesn't seem smart to me.
Location, location, location.

Hindsight being 20/20, I should have torn down/rebuild when I sold my last house...

Reactions: PooPopsBaldHead

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Location, location, location.

Hindsight being 20/20, I should have torn down/rebuild when I sold my last house...
Yep. I know exactly where that house is and Prosper has grown tremendously. Would be hard to get your hands on that much land around there today. He probably bought it for +/- $3 million 5 or so years ago. The house was likely a poor to moderately built and or finished McMansion
I know he probably spent a ton on landscaping and security etc. plus he put in a 50 yard turf field that would cost a million dollars to redo on another property. Water/power/septic are all ready to go.

A lot cheaper to tear down an rebuild than try to recreate what he has from scratch and build a house.

Highest paid player in the NFL can afford $1000+/SF finishes and doesn't have to live like us meer mortals at $250/SF.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login