AU putting 100% of Freeze hire on Cohen.

Sep 15, 2009
They sent an email to concerned fans.

“Athletics Director John Cohen and his staff reviewed the personal and professional history of each candidate, which included a detailed evaluation of documents and candid conversations with men and women with direct knowledge of those candidates,” Roberts said in the email. “AD Cohen said that as a result of this thorough process, Coach Freeze emerged as the right person to lead our football program.”

Bullldawg78

Aug 30, 2018
Fail Minnesota Vikings GIF by The Ringer

jdbulldog

Oct 27, 2007

“Athletics Director John Cohen and his staff reviewed the personal and professional history of each candidate, which included a detailed evaluation of documents and candid conversations with men and women with direct knowledge of those candidates,” Roberts said in the email. “AD Cohen said that as a result of this thorough process, Coach Freeze emerged as the right person to lead our football program.”
Yeah, right**

patdog

May 28, 2007
He was hired to be the fall guy if Freeze screws up or doesn't beat Bama and Georgia. They are setting the narrative right now just in case.
It sure looks that way. You hate to see it. **

The Cooterpoot

Sep 29, 2022
Cohen doesn't care. He's making more money and able to make a good hire like this that he couldn't at State.

patdog

May 28, 2007

And yet, they never even contacted the woman he was direct messaging about the sexual assault investigation at Liberty. Funny, you'd think you'd want to hear what she had to say in this situation. And yeah, it's clear Cohen's the fall guy if this goes wrong.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
And yet, they never even contacted the woman he was direct messaging about the sexual assault investigation at Liberty. Funny, you'd think you'd want to hear what she had to say in this situation. And yeah, it's clear Cohen's the fall guy if this goes wrong.
This is what blew my mind as I was all for forgiving 'toots for 'croots after 5 years but I slammed on the he brakes when this story broke. I realize also not all stories from women in these situations are true but you gotta look into them. Is it 100% fact AU didn't dig into this just a little at least?

Reactions: patdog

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
The vetting process: " Has he beat Saben?" "Twice." "Hire him."

patdog

May 28, 2007
This is what blew my mind as I was all for forgiving 'toots for 'croots after 5 years but I slammed on the he brakes when this story broke. I realize also not all stories from women in these situations are true but you gotta look into them. Is it 100% fact AU didn't dig into this just a little at least?
People are underestimating just how damaging that is. At best, he was intimidating the (alleged) victim and accuser in a major sexual assault investigation. It wasn't "tone deaf," it was at least borderline criminal. And put together with the pattern of his past behavior, shows that he hasn't changed one bit.

RocketDawg

Oct 21, 2011

That's what he's getting paid for.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login