Auburn and Ole Miss. If you had to punt more than twice, you're probably gonna lose this game.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I'm having culture shock from our game earlier... They scored three touchdowns in the first quarter. I am not looking forward to having to play either team.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I see this same thread every season. SEC West is weak, and these two teams are very beatable.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
We may not see Ole Miss at full strength by the time we played them. The way Jason Dart runs a little straight up with the ball, he is just waiting for somebody to put a big hit on him.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
We may not see Ole Miss at full strength by the time we played them. The way Jason Dart runs a little straight up with the ball, he is just waiting for somebody to put a big hit on him.
The only guy who worried me today going into the game was Landon Jackson. None issue. The only guy who worries me with Auburn is Ashford. He is the type QB that gives our defense fitz. We will see about him. I will wait until Ole Miss week to see about them.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Both of these teams are really playing a little sloppy. Auburn is playing some really inspired football. If they can play the second half like this, this game is going to go right down to the wire

Sep 16, 2023
Personally I think egg bowl is not even close. We essentially will be playing against two defenses (our offense & OM). No way Dart doesn’t throw for a country mile against us. Remember, optimism is just the precursor to disappointment.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
As you can see here at the Auburn-Ole Miss game, the fact that it's a night game, you can throw everything out normal for an SEC ball game. The crowd is have enough definite effect, and we're playing at home in the Egg Bowl.

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Auburn is terrible on offense. They literally cannot throw a forward pass. Next week’s game will be much like today’s. Low scoring and a rock fight. Our RuNDaBaWl fans should be in heaven.

Reactions: BigDawg0074

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
Personally I think egg bowl is not even close. We essentially will be playing against two defenses (our offense & OM). No way Dart doesn’t throw for a country mile against us. Remember, optimism is just the precursor to disappointment.
Ole Miss is clearly better coached and led than our team. Lane Kiffin will scheme circles around Brock whatever his name is.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Our game against Auburn may end up looking like the Arkansas game today did. They throw about the same amount. If we can figure out how to help Mr. Wright throw the ball before we play Auburn we might sneak that game out.

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
Our game against Auburn may end up looking like the Arkansas game today did. They throw about the same amount. If we can figure out how to help Mr. Wright throw the ball before we play Auburn we might sneak that game out.
I’m guessing Auburn can score more than 3 points. I’m also pretty sure the Auburn defense will make it tough for us to score 7 points.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
Arnett has been running the defense. I think Peterson runs the offense
If Arnette actually runs the defense it might get better. Brock has stunk up the place since he took over but Arnette absolutely took Ole Miss to task last year.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login