Auburn Line

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
Yes! Nothing better than collecting on those Miss State moneyline bets!
Lots of them PAYING OUT this morning BAYBAY

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
The one thing Auburn has that we can’t defend well is a very mobile QB(s). I think they win by double digits. Of course, I had Arkansas winning 31-10.

Dawgzilla2

Oct 9, 2022
The one thing Auburn has that we can’t defend well is a very mobile QB(s). I think they win by double digits. Of course, I had Arkansas winning 31-10.
Yeah, but they don't throw very much. Which is weird for Freeze. I think Auburn -4 sounds right.

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
Auburn -9

Also, let’s see where this line is tonight. A lot of books rush to open, but they don’t take much action. That happened last week and caused a lot of “Ark -9” confusion.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Arkansas offense is better than Auburns. But you can't predict what's going to happen in one game based on another. This is college football. Auburn's offense is bad. Theu were bad. They gave Ole Miss all they had. I was not impressed.

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
I was going to say Auburn -5.5. I just saw that it is Auburn -4.5.

Looking ahead:
  • Kentucky +3.0
  • Texas A&M -14.0
  • Southern Miss +25.5
  • Ole Miss -10.0

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
Everyone had Jefferson pencilled in as SEC POW.
Jefferson vs BAMA and Jefferson vs us looked like two entirely different players. He looked like a Zombie vs us. I kind of think maybe the Arky team was out late on Friday night having a good time, and our guys were more focused. 11 am games are very difficult to get energized for and kudos to ZA for having our bunch out on the field at 9am getting the juices flowing. That was likely the difference in the game.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

karlchilders.sixpack

Jun 5, 2008
Jefferson vs BAMA and Jefferson vs us looked like two entirely different players. He looked like a Zombie vs us. I kind of think maybe the Arky team was out late on Friday night having a good time, and our guys were more focused. 11 am games are very difficult to get energized for and kudos to ZA for having our bunch out on the field at 9am getting the juices flowing. That was likely the difference in the game.
Possible., not the first time has ever happened, especially for a team at home.

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
"out late on Friday night having a good time" ....
.......or got up Saturday morning and had a good time. Whatever it was he definitely wasn't the player I watched a number of times.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I don't think he is really smart and our defense confused the hell out of him or he read this board, went into the game thinking our defense had nothing but wet paper bags lined up, and was sock to learn we have some good athletes on it and we have three linebackers who he could not throw around.

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
What will show up Saturday....our shatty offense or a shatty defense? We've had both.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login