Away game tickets?

drail14me

Jul 20, 2008
I'm planning to go to the South Carolina and A&M games this year. I've never been to those stadiums. Trying to decided on buying tickets via MSU or from an online source. Thoughts?

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
Hopefully they won't have that big Cock crowing in your ear all game long. It was as annoying as anything I've heard anywhere. People think cowbells give you a headache. My only trip there back in the day was my last.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
If you can figure out the section usually cheaper third party. However fees are a lot less. 10 bucks from msu. Like 25 a ticket from stubhub

bully12

Sep 2, 2012
I'm planning to go to the South Carolina and A&M games this year. I've never been to those stadiums. Trying to decided on buying tickets via MSU or from an online source. Thoughts?
Been there once - when the Kang was HC, we were ranked #15, USCe team was in open rebellion . . . . . . and we got the shat beat out of us that day. But, I'll be back again this year because I live just a couple hours up the road. However, I would not feel comfortable as a visiting fan sitting anywhere other than the designated visitors' section, especially if it's a night game, which it probably will be. In any event, if you go, come by the MSU alumni tailgate. Several folks from the Upstate MSU Alumni Club will be there along with alumni reps from 'Vegas.

drail14me

Jul 20, 2008
Been there once - when the Kang was HC, we were ranked #15, USCe team was in open rebellion . . . . . . and we got the shat beat out of us that day. But, I'll be back again this year because I live just a couple hours up the road. However, I would not feel comfortable as a visiting fan sitting anywhere other than the designated visitors' section, especially if it's a night game, which it probably will be. In any event, if you go, come by the MSU alumni tailgate. Several folks from the Upstate MSU Alumni Club will be there along with alumni reps from 'Vegas.
Thanks. We’re still looking for a place to stay. Looks like everything is game weekend high! We might stay a few days if you got any tips on must do things in Columbia

Dec 5, 2013
Definitely buy them from MSU. Your seats will be better. I’m in the endzone with the band I think at aTm. If you buy tickets from a third party you’ll be in the nosebleeds for the same price.

dawgstudent

Apr 15, 2003
I recommend buying through the university for away games. It guarantees you sitting in the state section.

TrueMaroonGrind

Jan 6, 2017
We bought the tickets to TAMU through State 2 years ago. I’ve done away games through Stub Hub before too. To me it’s worth spending a little extra, if it even is extra, to have some State fans around you. I’ll always buy through State from now on for true away games.

Reactions: drail14me

Belegal

Dec 5, 2015
We bought the tickets to TAMU through State 2 years ago. I’ve done away games through Stub Hub before too. To me it’s worth spending a little extra, if it even is extra, to have some State fans around you. I’ll always buy through State from now on for true away games.
May be to late to buy from State- deadline was months ago. I got mine several weeks ago. I’d give them a call though. We’re staying at the Hampton downtown. Go Dawgs!!

Reactions: drail14me
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login