Awkward…

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Nobody cares if Archer is leaving. Or any of the guys so far but Rara and Dillon. 2 guys. I have seen plenty of comments during games about don't let these guys back on the bus to Starkville, blah blah blah.

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
Just shows how fickle players are now. There is no amount of praise or playing time you can give them. If someone up the ladder offers more money, gone. I totally get Leach's frustration.

travis.sixpack

Mar 3, 2008
Since 4-8-2003, we have laughed during the ****** times of State sports.
Last I checked State was going to a Jan 2 bowl game. We have a couple bad days - which were essentially predicated by many here months ago - and everyone acts like the wheels are falling off. We’re shocked, SHOCKED that NIL is biting us in the ***! We’re shocked, SHOCKED that Leach turns out to be a hard ***.

You want a coach who will coddle players and always blame himself and the staff in post-loss press conferences? There’s a coach in Akron you could probably pick up REALLY cheap today.

sfnsfn

Apr 3, 2020
Last I checked State was going to a Jan 2 bowl game. We have a couple bad days - which were essentially predicated by many here months ago - and everyone acts like the wheels are falling off. We’re shocked, SHOCKED that NIL is biting us in the ***! We’re shocked, SHOCKED that Leach turns out to be a hard ***.

You want a coach who will coddle players and always blame himself and the staff in post-loss press conferences? There’s a coach in Akron you could probably pick up REALLY cheap today.

amen

Reactions: onewoof

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022

I think it's obvious at this point that Leach was exactly who we needed.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
I hate our fans. Y’all are enjoying this too much. Used to be we were all about MSU. Now it’s all about what some of you can gain.
I mean, I feel like taking the side of the players who are at MSU and harassing the ones who aren't is all about MSU?

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
I notice ya'll deleted the Bookie Watson one after you got sicced.

I was drunk last night. I care way less about this **** this morning. So carry on, trash the program to your heart's content.

Right, you were drunk. Mmmhmm.
Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Right, you were drunk. Mmmhmm.
Oh, I meant what I said. In no way am I saying I was making drunk talk.

I'm simply saying that I care a lot less today what our fans think. Don't really care to fight the good fight anymore.

So your point is.......nothing.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login