AZ game should be a good one

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
I like the match up. We have to cover Thing 2, 3 and 4. They have good receivers. They also have a good running QB so nice tune up for the LSU game. Their defense line is more talented than SELA's so we will see if there is improvement by our OL.
Their OL looks suspect (I'm sure they are saying the same) so we have an opportunity there. They are good at throwing the screen pass so we need to stay on the RB. If we can shut down their running game I think we win easily. Otherwise, it will be a tight game.

Reactions: OopsICroomedmypants

dawgman42

Jul 24, 2007
We also beat these guys by 22 points at their house last year. Not taking anything for granted, but we should be all over them from kickoff.

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
They’re not a bad team. We should win at home though. Definitely a game we need to take.

Reactions: patdog

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
It opened at 9… unless my sauces are wrong

I'm seeing that too.

What combination of MSU worse/Arizona better produces that line?

It was 11 last year on the road. We won by 22. We should be getting a 5 or 6 point swing to us vs last year just being at home. Feels like the line should be about 17.

I'm going to place a wager on this game. Only question is how much.

Reactions: Motodawg

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
I think it will be tight and won't cover the spread. But I'm always wrong so hopefully it's a comfortable win.

Barkman Turner Overdrive

May 28, 2006
I like the match up. We have to cover Thing 2, 3 and 4. They have good receivers. They also have a good running QB so nice tune up for the LSU game. Their defense line is more talented than SELA's so we will see if there is improvement by our OL.
Their OL looks suspect (I'm sure they are saying the same) so we have an opportunity there. They are good at throwing the screen pass so we need to stay on the RB. If we can shut down their running game I think we win easily. Otherwise, it will be a tight game.
According to this thread, we are going to be in a barn burner with A Pac whatever bottom feeder. In another thread, we have people thinking 5-0 with wins over UAT and LSU is doable. We should cover this spread easily.

Reactions: FlotownDawg

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
They played a little slopy last week with penalties. I suspect the cowbells and humidity will affect them. I see a lot of offensive false starts.

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
What happened in last year's game has almost nothing to do with whatever will happen in this year's game.
I agree, they improved and were the best in college football for explosive plays by the end of the year. They have run their offense for 3 years now and have an experienced QB. I never like underestimating opponents.

Reactions: Anon1669338224

Anon1669338224

Nov 24, 2022
They played a little slopy last week with penalties. I suspect the cowbells and humidity will affect them. I see a lot of offensive false starts.
Hopefully the crowd is rocking and the team comes out more focused and ready to go

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
I'm seeing that too.

What combination of MSU worse/Arizona better produces that line?

It was 11 last year on the road. We won by 22. We should be getting a 5 or 6 point swing to us vs last year just being at home. Feels like the line should be about 17.

I'm going to place a wager on this game. Only question is how much.
So I’m assuming you are laying the paper on us?

10 point spread that should be 16 or 17?

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
So I’m assuming you are laying the paper on us?

10 point spread that should be 16 or 17?

If I can get the line at 10 or less, yes I'm going to make a straight bet on State.

I already felt like this might be a good year to put money on State every week, since I think we're underrated coming into the season. This line kinda confirms that for me. Maybe the odds makers are right. We'll see

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
I'll say the same thing I said last year......Memphis would worry much more than Arizona does.

RockyDog

Jan 2, 2023
Hopefully the crowd is rocking and the team comes out more focused and ready to go
It better be, as much as people on these boards ***** about not em having enough night games. It needs to be packed and loud and not half empty after halftime.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
If they keep finding a way to play Creed Whitmore and Tulu we will have a fun game. Our defense really got salty in the second half last week and I am looking forward to this one.

Matt Wyatt's Film Youtube video changed my look at our team.

Reactions: She Mate Me

Dawghouse

Sep 14, 2011
If they keep finding a way to play Creed Whitmore and Tulu we will have a fun game. Our defense really got salty in the second half last week and I am looking forward to this one.

Matt Wyatt's Film Youtube video changed my look at our team.

Don't forget Zavion is back this week.

Last edited:

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
We good as long as they don't run sweep left or flush Will out of the pocket.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
What happened in last year's game has almost nothing to do with whatever will happen in this year's game.

Except for the fact that we're still better than they are.

And we're at home at a normal start time for our Southeastern boys.

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
No, it shouldn't be a good game.

We also beat these guys by 22 points at their house last year. Not taking anything for granted, but we should be all over them from kickoff.
Correct. I'm sure they are better, but we should be better too. Plus, we are at home. We should beat them well.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login