Bama…

chuckster.sixpack

Mar 26, 2015
A lot of people wrote this off as a terrible season for Alabama.

But there is a good chance that they could be in the top 4 in a couple of weeks.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
A lot of people wrote this off as a terrible season for Alabama.

But there is a good chance that they could be in the top 4 in a couple of weeks.
GA and LSU because LSU will beat GA in the SEC championship. It's just how we do things these days

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Problem is that Bama isn't the best chance of having all sec final. Put money on LSU Saturday 12/3. You're welcome.

chuckster.sixpack

Mar 26, 2015
Problem is that Bama isn't the best chance of having all sec final. Put money on LSU Saturday 12/3. You're welcome.
You‘ve changed your tune…

Reactions: BigDawg0074

BigDawg0074

Oct 12, 2016
Bama getting in is pretty much a guarantee that I wouldn’t watch. UGA vs Ohio State is the only game I want to see out of who’s left in the top four. I’d watch TCU out of curiosity. I highly doubt Michigan or Ohio State would drop behind Bama after losing to a top four ranked team.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
You‘ve changed your tune…

Yes they played like **** against us and started out the season looking exactly like I said above.

I'm indifferent about who's who in the SEC. I'm telling you how the SEC operates in respect to the SEC championship game and getting two teams in the playoffs. It's a business.

chuckster.sixpack

Mar 26, 2015
Yes they played like **** against us and started out the season looking exactly like I said above.

I'm indifferent about who's who in the SEC. I'm telling you how the SEC operates in respect to the SEC championship game and getting two teams in the playoffs. It's a business.
Ha. The games are not rigged.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login