Bama -11.5

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
It was -21.5 two days ago, everyone and their mother is taking Bama, I would take Bama -30, -11.5 seems simple.

columbiadawg2

Feb 2, 2010
hammer GIF

80 Dawg

Jan 30, 2020
It was -21.5 two days ago, everyone and their mother is taking Bama, I would take Bama -30, -11.5 seems simple.
If everyone was taking Bama, the line would move the opposite way (up) in order to get more people to take State. "Vegas" wants equal money on both sides.

Reactions: onewoof

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Sad that we've gone from erect to flacid hoops threads. At least we won The Egg Bowl and can laugh at tsun, AU, A&M & Pig.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
I'm trying to figger out how STATE keeps it within 18. Still can't.
They take out their starters. And their 2nd string backups. And half the 4 team managers left to wear old 1974 jerseys they find in the attic have food poisoning

• Haha
Reactions: Cantdoitsal

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
The honest answer is, if we play like we played at Auburn, we can cover.

I doubt we do that.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
I mean the refs effected the outcome right. ESPN and Vegas, undefeated
They certainly didn't affect it enough to cause Bama to cover and I'm doubting they had an issue with big money on State and the moneyline, so helping them win probably didn't help or hurt Vegas

This thread gives me the impression you are not an expert on sports wagering.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Agree to disagree. They absolutely allowed State to cover and gave the viewers and advertisers a great value for their money, as well as the SEC in the upcoming tournament. šŸ‘

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Seems like easy money. What am I missing?

Didn't bet this one, but I was thinking if I had then two parlays would have been an option.

State and the under

And

Bama and the over

It would have worked on the first bet and basically been like winning 2 of 3 bets. Just seemed like low scoring favored State covering (happened) and Bama covering meant they might be in the 80's.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Didn't bet this one, but I was thinking if I had then two parlays would have been an option.

State and the under

And

Bama and the over

It would have worked on the first bet and basically been like winning 2 of 3 bets.
Next time reveal your betting wisdom BEFORE the game ends thanks

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Next time reveal your betting wisdom BEFORE the game ends thanks

I clearly said before the game I doubted State would cover, so no wisdom here. Also, didn't make the bets I detailed, again, no wisdom.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Agree to disagree. They absolutely allowed State to cover and gave the viewers and advertisers a great value for their money, as well as the SEC in the upcoming tournament. šŸ‘

What did the refs do to allow State to cover??

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008

SPS classic.

One thread you have people claiming the refs lost it for us.
This thread you have someone claiming the refs kept us in the game until the closing seconds.

Those refs are damn Geppettos with their ability to pull the strings with such precision.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
SPS classic.

One thread you have people claiming the refs lost it for us.
This thread you have someone claiming the refs kept us in the game until the closing seconds.

Those refs are damn Geppettos with their ability to pull the strings with such precision.
they kept it close enough to cover, no doubt, that was a statistically unusual game, its easy to see if you compare last night from the previous games by Bama

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login