Bama beat South Carolina 74-47

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
The bama guard (sears) had 31pts, which is more than the entire South Carolina team scored in the 1st half(29) and 2nd half(18)

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
Transitive property in basketball doesn’t exactly work. Bama is better than SC but we still can beat Bama on Saturday. And probably will beat SC when they come back to Starkville at the end of the season.

maroonmania

Feb 23, 2008
I'll go ahead and predict now that we will not make the NCAA tourney due to that horrible 1 POINT loss to Southern. NCAA committee always looks for reasons to not give us the benefit of the doubt and we gave them one. Due to the strength of the SEC I just don't think we will finish with a good enough SEC record to overcome it.

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
It will be one bad loss to go with our other twelve to fourteen bad losses on the season. So who really cares?

On to baseball....

no, wait.... 17!

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022
Just to kind of give you an idea of where we are at. Held to 18pts the entire second half. Gonna end up being a bad loss.
I didn't even know this until you posted it. Mainly because IT DOESN'T MATTER what their score was. Matchups are huge in basketball. Home vs. road. One guy having the game of his life. Free throws at the end once a team is down and trying to foul. Foul situations. All those things factor in. 25 points or 2 points, it was just a loss. Not a surprising one either. Didn't you expect Bama to beat USC at home after an emotional win against us? I did.

You are just looking for reasons to be negative about our team. Well, my team.

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
You are kinda right, Darryl. Maybe we got off on the wrong foot. I’ll do better. A win tonight and I’ll take the heat. So long as it provided the motivation to get the most out of them to get the W.

Reactions: Darryl Steight
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login