Bama guys

BBdawg

Jan 25, 2023
Did Saban get his new OC for next year this morning? With the news of Jimbo getting fired just wondering.

Bigwilly64

Apr 28, 2023
Oh yeah he’s damn good. But I didn’t know if he would get a HC job potentially.
Don’t think he’s shown that much yet. Would expect at least a few seasons at Alabama (that is IF he continues to progress). His play calling and development of Milroe have been impressive to me. Especially considering how sh*tty the offense looked at the start of the season.

BBdawg

Jan 25, 2023
Don’t think he’s shown that much yet. Would expect at least a few seasons at Alabama (that is IF he continues to progress). His play calling and development of Milroe have been impressive to me. Especially considering how sh*tty the offense looked at the start of the season.
Milroe has came a long way. He’s gotten a LOT better for sure

BBdawg

Jan 25, 2023
Quality water boy
That’s what I was thinking. Personally I think he is garbage. I mean anyone who goes out and buys the best players that money can buy and you still can’t win shat?! he might be the worst coach in the country.

Reactions: Bigwilly64

Ichabod

Aug 16, 2022
Oh yeah he’s damn good. But I didn’t know if he would get a HC job potentially.
I think if he stays 3 years and similar results, he’d be one to look at. But he’s still young so if he’s smart, he pulls a Kirby. Learns as much as possible from Nick and then waits for a big name to come open.

I haven’t been paying much attention to his recruiting so that’s another factor when looking.

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login