Bama / OM Spread

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
Nah Bama will be favored at home. But OM could win if Bama doesn’t get its junk together.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Saban would give half a year’s pay to have one of OM’s top three quarterbacks.
So would we. Still surprised we couldn't get sanders to come. Of course he's not starting at om but dart appears to be better through 3 games. They have flipped from being run heavy to more pass this year. Got to give kiffin credit. He knows what he is doing on offense. They will still have their wtf game with someone usually Ark

Curby

Aug 23, 2012
If Bama commits to running RoyDell Williams until his legs fall off, they will win.

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
Alabama will cover. They are at home and OM will be playing against the officials too.

Msdeltareb

Aug 26, 2014
Alabama going to cover this one, and I’m afraid it won’t take much of an effort to do it. We’re short a couple playmakers at WR and OL has been decent at times and dogshit the rest. DL seems to be coming together some and it’s pretty clear that bama isn’t what they usually are but I still think we’ll get bullied by them at the LOS. We do have a punchers chance, because we’ve got a much better QB and Judkins (if healthy) will be the best skill player on the field…just don’t think we’ll be able to block for them.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
OM defense is bad. Saban is going to ground and pound Milroe and company. Limit OM possessions. Kiffin takes another L after going for it on 4th down one to many times.
Concur with this. As long as Mama commits to the run, they'll be fine.

Coast_Dawg

Nov 16, 2020
Bama D will likely put some hard hits on Dart. Should be a good game. Wouldn’t shock me to see either team win. Milroe is about the equivalent of Fitz. He can throw it a mile but has no idea if there will be a receiver there to catch it. Freakish runner but absolutely doesn’t have the OC calling plays to fit his style. The other two looked about as good as Rogers has looked for us this year.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Its Bama -11.5 which seems crazy

No it doesn't.

Ole Miss struggled for 3 quarters with an overrated Tulane team missing their quite good starting QB.

Ole Miss is good. Alabama is still better.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login