Barbara Dooley and her Coach Dooley story!

GUMP_SUPREME

May 26, 2023
This isn't a hate post or thread!

I was stuck in traffic one day and turned to sports radio. Mrs. Barbara just so happened to be on as a guest and was tellin' a hilarious story about when Coach Dooley went for a jog and accidently walked into an assistant coaches house while on vacation! Apparently the houses looked the same and when Coach Dooley left for his run he left the screen door to the balcony opened. Well Mrs. Barbara got up and closed it. When Coach Dooley returned he his assistant coach opened his door. Coach Dooley walked in to find the assistant coaches wife sitting on the bed in her underwear and starts screaming. The assistant coach comes running out to see Coach Dooley standing there embarrassed and apologizing. The assistant coach looks at Coach Dooley and says something like, 'thats nothing compared to what happened in your room last night"

I can't telll the story to the effect that Mrs. Barbara did but it was funny as phuck and she claims to have so many more stories!

Reactions: Chuck Nasty

noleman69

Jul 17, 2022
This isn't a hate post or thread!

I was stuck in traffic one day and turned to sports radio. Mrs. Barbara just so happened to be on as a guest and was tellin' a hilarious story about when Coach Dooley went for a jog and accidently walked into an assistant coaches house while on vacation! Apparently the houses looked the same and when Coach Dooley left for his run he left the screen door to the balcony opened. Well Mrs. Barbara got up and closed it. When Coach Dooley returned he his assistant coach opened his door. Coach Dooley walked in to find the assistant coaches wife sitting on the bed in her underwear and starts screaming. The assistant coach comes running out to see Coach Dooley standing there embarrassed and apologizing. The assistant coach looks at Coach Dooley and says something like, 'thats nothing compared to what happened in your room last night"

I can't telll the story to the effect that Mrs. Barbara did but it was funny as phuck and she claims to have so many more stories!
She was a national treasure and always funny story teller. She was on "Pawl's" Birmingham show a lot back in the day.

GUMP_SUPREME

May 26, 2023
I could care less about UGA football, but her story telling skills are top-notch!

Would have never thought I'd be stuck in traffic smokin' one and listening to of all people Barbara Dooley telling a story and laughing my black a$$ off! $hyt was hilarious!

Nuff respect to Barbara Dooley! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Latest posts

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login