Barbay needs to go

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
Barbay is in over his head, he’s like Arnetts sixth choice for OC, but....
Will is not a good fit for this offense. Sec defenses will shut down the run, blitz will and sit back no wait for the pass. Wright would be a much better fit. Unless we go back to or rid, and thats Not hppening

Dawgzilla2

Oct 9, 2022
Will is not a good fit for this offense. Sec defenses will shut down the run, blitz will and sit back no wait for the pass. Wright would be a much better fit. Unless we go back to or rid, and thats Not hppening
We're not going back to the air raid, but can we let Will throw more than 17 passes?

Captain Ron

Aug 22, 2012
Reminds me of Croom’s winning season. He tried to run stuff we weren’t made for, or couldn’t run, and then Sunshine bailed him out basically doing his own thing like at the end of the Liberty Bowl.

We have the tools to score points. Go with the army you have, not wha wish you had.

Podgy

Oct 1, 2022
Wright did nothing. Will threw 3 TDs. Maybe no QB was a good fit for this offense tonight because the play calling sucked after the first quarter.

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
Wright did nothing. Will threw 3 TDs. Maybe no QB was a good fit for this offense tonight because the play calling sucked after the first quarter.
You have a point, but I’m just telling you with a Arby’s offense ALL of wills deficiencies are going to get exposed against sec defenses. This system and Will are oil and water. I’m not saying Wright is great

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
yes, they wanted to fire leach during a 9-4 season, same fans have told me over and over how much better this offense is and leach was horrible, LOL

Please ban this motormouth. I don't even have a good reason. I'm just incredibly tired of his schtick after one week.

blitz2Win

Sep 2, 2023
Please ban this motormouth. I don't even have a good reason. I'm just incredibly tired of his schtick after one week.
So…Barbay’s offense IS better if we had close to the personnel to run it. But we don’t…so yea. I agree.
no Barbay s system is illogical and dysfunctional, I guess you could say you would need overwhelming talent to win with it in the sec

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
Ice cold garbage
I have a friend whose nickname is ice cold garbage, and I am very upset with our performance tonight, but I primarily said this so I could screenshot it and send it to him, so he could know he’s Mississippi State message board famous

lazlow

Jul 9, 2009
Well, i hope he learns from this. Not in the sun belt anymore. OL assignment execution was nice in the run game in the 1st half but pass protection went mia in the 2nd half....weird. Not gonna get any easier next week, Every LSU player that ever played a snap always gets magically re-instated against state. Thought it was great when barbay called wright's # tonight, but wth?

sandwolf.sixpack

Feb 19, 2013
no Barbay s system is illogical and dysfunctional, I guess you could say you would need overwhelming talent to win with it in the sec
This guy may be a troll, but this is 100% accurate if tonight's offensive approach is a good representation of what Barbay wants to do. He will never succeed at State with that ****.

Tall Dawg

Apr 11, 2016
Do any of you, know it all, keyboard coaches ever think we may not be showing all of our offensive play book during the first 2 games for a reason?? I’m sure we’ll pull out some new wrinkles next Saturday. Hopefully one will be throwing to TE.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Do any of you, know it all, keyboard coaches ever think we may not be showing all of our offensive play book during the first 2 games for a reason?? I’m sure we’ll pull out some new wrinkles next Saturday. Hopefully one will be throwing to TE.

Just in case you didn't forget the sarcasterisks, you don't test **** in games that go to OT.

(Is this not obvious?)

Reactions: MSUDOG24

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
It’s Week 2 of a new system so I’m willing to give it a little more time to marinate. Definitely hope tonight was a wake up call, though. That gameplan will not work.

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
I think he is stuck between the QB he needs for his offensive philosophy to work and one of the best State QBs to suit up. Tough spot indeed!

Reactions: MSUDOG24

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
I think he is stuck between the QB he needs for his offensive philosophy to work and one of the best State QBs to suit up. Tough spot indeed!

It's not that tough. He completely ignored his best offensive player.

To the point where that player had to remind his arrogant *** who he was, so he could win the 17ing game.

• Haha
Reactions: josebrown and HRMSU

patdog

May 28, 2007
Sec defenses will shut down the run, blitz will and sit back no wait for the pass.
even Arizona’s defense did that once they adjusted. At the game, you could see our yards per rush slowly go from 5.0 in the 1st quarter down to 3.5 for the game. We’ll be lucky to score in double digits vs LSU.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login