Barstool announcer: MIssissippi State looks like…

jdbulldog

Oct 27, 2007
it has 30 players on defense! This was in the second half. We were swarming Akron, and they had no answer. Jans is intense and sometimes sends out words that might tend to offend some folks. My guess is winning will make those folks more tolerable!

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

coach66

Mar 5, 2009
it has 30 players on defense! This was in the second half. We were swarming Akron, and they had no answer. Jans is intense and sometimes sends out words that might tend to offend some folks. My guess is winning will make those folks more tolerable!
Love it, I will be supporting and watching

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
I'm old....I can't hear bad words anyway.

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
“…. and zero on offense.”

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
He’ll only offend losers and victims.

Life isn’t easy. You had to battle hard daily. Might as well learn that in JV, high school and college.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
“…. and zero on offense.”
Yeah, I’m cautiously optimistic about the program as a whole, but the thought of having to rely on DJ Jeffries for offensive firepower should make anyone uneasy.

I’m just looking for some kind of direction with this team this year. I feel like we had very little with Howland.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
I remember when Cohen first took over coach for baseball several people complaining about cohen’s language

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007
I think Jans and Leach both had the stigma that their coaching styles would fail in highly competitive leagues. Leach’s offense has proven that it can most certainly work, and so far Jans’ style has looked promising. That win over TAMU-CC was quality, considering they returned almost all of their NCAA team from last season.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login