Bat Handle Cowbell

TrueMaroonGrind

Jan 6, 2017
My parents gave me some baseball national championship stickers. I want a baseball handle cowbell to put them on because my regular cowbell is beaten to death from the metal student section bleachers and is covered in random game day stickers.

If anyone knows where I can buy one or has some tips for making one I would appreciate it.

ETA: There is one at maroon & co that I missed on my first search. I still would appreciate any other options https://maroonandco.com/collections/cowbells-1/products/grand-slam-bell

FQDawg

May 1, 2006
Check with The Bellsmith directly (you can find him on social media). He makes those specialty bells and does a really nice job with them.

Also, I read "bat handle" and immediately thought you wanted a Batman-themed cowbell and now I'm a little disappointed that that's not the case.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
The Lodge used to always have Bat Handle cowbells. They also have an assortment of cowbells with beer tap handles. I think that they’ve recently changed owner's and I haven’t been in it since.

Reactions: TrueMaroonGrind

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
I need a picture or video of you ringing one of these beauts.
They are too long to ring by holding the bat by the handle. You get one ring then another single clang. To ring it normally you hold it by the barrel at the center of gravity and it actually rings normally. Those are pee wee bats so they are extremely light. I built them for show, I’ve got other bells for go. I gave two of them away to friends, the other is on display in our spare bedroom. I’ve taken it to a few baseball games but it normally stays at home. They’d make a really good visiting fan attitude adjuster!

Reactions: Double Dawg

Dawgzilla2

Oct 9, 2022
My parents gave me some baseball national championship stickers. I want a baseball handle cowbell to put them on because my regular cowbell is beaten to death from the metal student section bleachers and is covered in random game day stickers.

If anyone knows where I can buy one or has some tips for making one I would appreciate it.

ETA: There is one at maroon & co that I missed on my first search. I still would appreciate any other options https://maroonandco.com/collections/cowbells-1/products/grand-slam-bell
Bully Bell sells these:

2021NCCOWBELLOFFICIALLOGOBATHNDLt.png

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
Don't y'all know how the internet works?

Battle bell has one also.

40mikemike

Sep 29, 2022
The Bellsmith is the option you want. Best quality bells in the business and Patrick is an awesome dude. He’s built several specialty bells for me.

Reactions: TrueMaroonGrind

LordMcBuckethead

Sep 30, 2022
I have one that looks like it is copper. Very thin and has a weird ring to it. My wife picked it up as a birthday present. It never gets used because my battle bell is much better quality to the build and the ring.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login