Bay St Louis

Brew_Dawg

Jun 29, 2018
The Ugly Pirate is the best place. Small cash bar with beer, great pizza, and everyone is local. Usually has live music from local artists on weekends. You'll be treated like family there.

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
The Ugly Pirate is the best place. Small cash bar with beer, great pizza, and everyone is local. Usually has live music from local artists on weekends. You'll be treated like family there.
I second this recommendation

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
Ugly pirate is great, but unless it's changed it may only have one tv outside (and one inside?). I would assume the game will be on, but may be in a place that is pretty loud from loud music.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Good bar to watch games in Bay St Louis. I’m staying at the Pearl Hotel.
Go up to red zone in diamondhead or over to hooters in Slidell. More tvs and not as loud music. Those other places are more for drinking and hanging out and listening to music. Not sure when lsu game is this week but if it's the same time most of the tvs will be on that if it's the same time.

Brew_Dawg

Jun 29, 2018
Can you think of a better opponent to enjoy drinking, hanging out, and listening to live music for a distraction than this one? Red zone has decent burgers, hooters has decent wings. Give me a better environment every time.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login