Beamer addresses Harbor's progress

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022
And his head coach, Shane Beamer, was recently asked how Harbor has looked in practice as he progresses to try and claim a larger role.

“It looks like a guy that’s working hard to continue to get better and a guy that works hard to continue to learn what we’re asking him to do and a guy that’s working hard to catch the ball consistently, just like all of our receivers are, and every player that we have. It looks like he’s out there working really, really hard to be a great player because it’s very important to Nyckoles to be a great receiver. And he’s doing a really good job on special teams, covering kicks for us and was on the kickoff return team the other day did some things on offense and will continue to get better, along with the rest of our guys,”

Kind of a long, rambling answer without really saying anything. I guess, basically he's working at it.

Reactions: 92Pony

USCEE82

Feb 17, 2024
I really wish they could find some way to get him involved in the offense. Great height and speed just standing on the sideline.

Reactions: 92Pony

18IsTheMan

Jan 19, 2022
I really wish they could find some way to get him involved in the offense. Great height and speed just standing on the sideline.
He was teased as a possibility to return kicks, but I don't think we've seen that yet. If he's having trouble catching the ball, maybe he's not good at fielding kicks.

Latest posts